StarCraft by ArgOs (scratch mod)

ArgOs

I think this year will not participate because I am finishing my studies, but I could not get out. Also I have much time.

This is an image as it should be the finished work, then paint it. :D

1577489896_5e9891739f_m.jpg

For those who do not know is Starcraft (wiki)

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty is a military science fiction real-time strategy video game developed and released by Blizzard Entertainment. Set in the 26th century in a distant part of the Milky Way galaxy, the game revolves around three species: the Terrans, human exiles from Earth; the Zerg, a super-species of assimilated life forms; and the Protoss, a technologically advanced species with vast mental powers. Wings of Liberty focuses on the Terrans, while the expansions Heart of the Swarm and Legacy of the Void will focus on the Zerg and Protoss, respectively. The game is set four years after the events of 1998's StarCraft: Brood War, and follows the exploits of Jim Raynor as he leads an insurgent group against the autocratic Terran Dominion.

Now I continue with the construction of the weapon, for it is to create multiple layers of cardboard.

SC004.jpg

SC005.jpg

SC006.jpg

SC007.jpg

SC008.jpg

SC009.jpg

will be improved gradually. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
bit boring? nah is funny hahaha you give a lot of atention to details, and this is what makes your projects uniques! congrats bro... waiting more updates :)

thank you Mooz, very soon more update, this year is very hard the competition.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the rifle is almost finished, with its hundreds of details. Once done with almost every detail, I start with painting, will be three coat of paint with a brush, so it gives some advantages:

1 - The cardboard absorbs the paint and becomes harder.

2 - Covers easier, small defects.

3 - becomes impermeable.

SC024.jpg

SC025.jpg

The front of the rifle, I made with several layers of cardboard.

SC026.jpg

SC027.jpg

SC028.jpg

The final details.

SC029.jpg

SC030.jpg

SC031.jpg

the first coat of paint, to brush.

SC032.jpg

SC033.jpg

SC034.jpg

that's all for now. :D