OPPREZZORS: Annihilation Squad Member No. 2

masbuskado

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
good to see you bro ;)

Thanks bro, will be presenting Squad Member #2... new things are going to be add... also am working on a new color scheme for this project. I hope everything turns out as I expected. Stay tuned for more! :)

very nice mod.. i checked your first mod. annihilation squad. good craftsmanship.

by the way what king of pump did you use there and and whats the spec?

Thanks, yeap it was a very hard to design and to execute due to the overall dimension... but at the end it paid off... about the pump I found it on ebay I search for 12v water pump and found that one from China... so far it has been working without any issues... if I found the link I will PM you. : )

Time to get your hands dirty again! I have to go back over there in New Mod City!

Also, good luck buddy, I'll be watching your work here. :D

Yeap, the was is not over yet... 2 more Opprezzors to go... yes, we miss you bro! :)

Thanks!!!

Killer koncept! and masbuskado's work is always tough to beat, glad I'm watchin from sidelines this year 8)

Thanks Bill, jajaja nou, jejeje the competition this year is pretty pretty tough, too many amazing work, but I do this for fun and to raise the bar a little bit for my fellow modders, too bad you didn't enter I know you could inspire the new blow with an amazing work... but maybe some day we can build something together just for the sake of modding :wink:

This validate my entry to the Cooler Master Case Mod Competition 2012.

"For the “Scratch Build†category: At least (1) Cooler Master retail product must be included in the mod"

Here is GeminII M4 I purchase from NewEgg

DSC_3308.jpg

As you can see this was not an empty box. ;)

DSC_3309.jpg

DSC_3310.jpg

DSC_3314.jpg

DSC_3317.jpg

DSC_3319.jpg

DSC_3321.jpg

DSC_3322.jpg

DSC_3327.jpg

DSC_3329.jpg

SQUAD Member No.2 will be Air Cooler, a new color scheme and some new features!

DSC_3333.jpg

Stay tuned for more!

Archived