[Scratch Build] XS GEAR

xcess96

Hello guys, I stumble upon the Cooler Master 2012 Case Mod Competition by accident, in general I'm 16 and since I was young I was deeply interested in modding but had no chance or even tried to attempt a mod. So here we go.

I am not going to lie, currently I have no ideas what so ever about how I am going to begin the scratch build so gotta to do more research. To finance this project I had traded my PS3 for a second-hand outdated gaming PC, I don't think I will be able to pump up the rig with any awesome gears compared to you guys but since this competition is purely about modding so I'll take my shot. *most of the pictures here would / are taken by a Logitech C270 HD webcam so please bear with me if it isn't up to DSLR quality. Enjoy & Thanks for your time.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, been doing some research lately and what I have found is quite interesting which is almost 70 percent of the mods done here us based on an inspiring caption do my challenge is to rebuild a case where it is original but yet simple and inspiring its like mods nowadays are getting more complicated. Just picture this if an alien would come to our planet and hold up a fork, it would know its essential purpose of it. The same thing should be done with the PC.

Archived