(SCRATCH BUILD) -= COSMOS S3 =- FINISHED !!!!!

MikeMaat

So today I start with the plumbing part, as you can see I will NOT be using ordinary tubing but real copper tubes 8) also my first time been doing that lol :mrgreen: it’s not that hard bud you need to keep some golden rules in the back off your head or it will surely leak all over the place :lol: . With the right tools and Bits power stuff I went for it ... with this result.

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0010.JPG

With some 3M Di-noc carbon foil everything looks much nicer 8)

DSC_0012.JPG

DSC_0016.JPG

DSC_0017.JPG

DSC_0020.JPG

Tomorow is one of the BIG days, I will have my sandblasted case back so I can start building everything back UP :cheers:

TO BE .......

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone, This will be one of the two last worklog updates that I will post TODAY and later (tonight) I will post my FINAL Photoshoot Pictures 8)

I now I do not have much time anymore but I asked and we will have the entire day (07/12/2012) to fost our final pictures :wink: ....luckly because I still have some work to do lol :lol:

So I will start explaning what you see on the folowing pictures..... Enjoy

As I said the case whent to the sandblastingshop with this as the result ...not bad I must say 8)

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

It was a little to rough so I used this brush to smooth it up

DSC_0012.JPG

DSC_0010.JPG

WOOOHOE :cheers: What a day !!!

I hade no time anymore to post my final worklogupdate and decided to go full trhrotle to the end .... So here they are my FINAL PICTURES enjoy !!!

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG

DSC_0013.JPG

DSC_0015.JPG

DSC_0016.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

DSC_0020.JPG