[MNPCTech] Project: Rebel Alliance CMII

Andrew_K

We're drawing up the front intake shroud and finalizing the gpu blocks... Andrew will installing Mnpctech's Machined aluminum "Diamond Knurl" pc case feet on his CM II, which are made in HAAS cnc lathe.

computer_feet_machined_aluminum_mnpctech.com1.jpg

amd_codemasters_fractal_design_giveaway_dirt_showdown_gaming_pc_case_mod_feet_mnpctech_stereo1.jpg

The base diameter is 1- 3/4" with height of 1" to elevate the case for improved airflow beneath it.

amd_codemasters_fractal_design_giveaway_dirt_showdown_gaming_pc_case_mod_feet_mnpctech_stereo2.jpg

They've been painted House of Kolor Kandy Red

pc_case_feet_computer_mnpctech_red1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are screen shots of the custom water blocks and liquid channeled bridge designed by Cheapskate. The blocks will be milled from Copper with Clear acrylic cover and top plate with design inspired by X-Wing fighter wing.These are for Andrew's eVga 680 GTX Classified graphics cards.

evga_680_gtx_waterblock_quad_sli_rebel_alliance_mnpctech5.jpg

evga_680_gtx_waterblock_quad_sli_rebel_alliance_mnpctech4.jpg

evga_680_gtx_waterblock_quad_sli_rebel_alliance_mnpctech3.jpg

evga_680_gtx_waterblock_quad_sli_rebel_alliance_mnpctech2.jpg

evga_680_gtx_waterblock_quad_sli_rebel_alliance_mnpctech1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

img07482.jpg

AC: "Hello, This is Aqua Computer Support.

Me: ..."Ah Yes, I'm looking for the Local Chinese Take-Out Listings option on your Aquaero...."

AC:.. "Ok, Do you have your remote control handy?, Just scroll down to page 189, It's right under "Tracking Your Lost Dog with Aquaero GPS"

Silly, but looking at all of the options makes me feel old, so Andrew will love tinkering with it. Yesterday I made Red Overlay to match the color scheme and installed Andrew's Aquaero into the shroud for the chassis.

Aqua Computer's Aquaero product page, http://www.aquacompu.../aquaero-5.html

aquaero_xt_with_aquaremote-e2a3b533.jpg

cooler_master_cosmos_2_ii_rebel_alliance_aquaero_aquacomputer_fan_control1.jpg

cooler_master_cosmos_2_ii_rebel_alliance_aquaero_aquacomputer_fan_control2.jpg

cooler_master_cosmos_2_ii_rebel_alliance_aquaero_aquacomputer_chassis_shroud1.jpg

cooler_master_cosmos_2_ii_rebel_alliance_aquaero_aquacomputer_chassis_shroud2.jpg

cooler_master_cosmos_2_ii_rebel_alliance_aquaero_aquacomputer_chassis_shroud3.jpg

Removing masking tape over window for phoyba RGB light strip

cooler_master_cosmos_2_ii_rebel_alliance_aquaero_aquacomputer_chassis_shroud4.jpg

CuttingRed Transparent Acrylic Window sheet into overlay for the Aqua Computer Aquaero

cooler_master_cosmos_2_ii_rebel_alliance_aquaero_aquacomputer_chassis_shroud5.jpg

cooler_master_cosmos_2_ii_rebel_alliance_aquaero_aquacomputer_chassis_shroud6.jpg

cooler_master_cosmos_2_ii_rebel_alliance_aquaero_aquacomputer_chassis_shroud7.jpg

Hey guys! Back again with a little update. Bill has been picking up my slack as I have started my corporate job and have been rather busy.

Aquaero Shroud -

cooler_master_cosmos_2_ultimate_gaming_pc_build_asus_aquaero_shroud1.jpg

cooler_master_cosmos_2_ultimate_gaming_pc_build_asus_aquaero_shroud2.jpg

Leak Testing Waterblocks on the Asus Rampage 4 Motherboard

cooler_master_cosmos_2_ek_waterblocks_asus_rampage_mosfet_csq_supremacy_leak_test1.jpg

cooler_master_cosmos_2_ek_waterblocks_asus_rampage_mosfet_csq_supremacy_leak_test2.jpg

cooler_master_cosmos_2_ek_waterblocks_asus_rampage_mosfet_csq_supremacy_leak_test3.jpg

cooler_master_cosmos_2_ek_waterblocks_asus_rampage_mosfet_csq_supremacy_leak_test4.jpg

On Friday, Mosquito came into the shop as volunteer camera man :thumb: so we'll be posting another video update of our progress soon. We installed the EK 480 radiator in the ceiling of the Cosmos II, I'll get photos posted soon! and the Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 Full Copper Quad 120mm Radiator will go in the front

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/14987 ... iator.html

cooler_master_cosmos_2_alphacool_copper_core_copper_screws_480_radiator1.jpg

I liked the Copper fasteners they include!

cooler_master_cosmos_2_alphacool_copper_core_copper_screws_480_radiator.jpg

Andrew and I installed the EK 480 radiator with the 120mm Typhoon cooling fans. The EK Reservoir caps, Radiator shroud and Typhoon blades were painted in the same Grey and Red paint, used to paint the exterior of the Cosmos II case. We'll have another update soon!

cosmos_2_ii_coolermaster_rebel_alliance_alphacool_360_480_copper_typhoon_fans_installed3.jpg

cosmos_2_ii_coolermaster_rebel_alliance_alphacool_360_480_copper_typhoon_fans_installed1.jpg

Archived