Case: CM Storm Trooper

PSU: CM V series 850W

Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Z87

CPU: Intel i7-4770k

GPU: SLI GTX 780

RAM: TBA

SSD: TBA

Cooling: Custom Liquid Cooling

I'm finally back again with a new case mod project! Some of you may know me already after my first project where I won the OCN's March 2013 MOTM. Now is the time for new project on the CoolerMaster CM Storm Trooper Case. :)

Project Imagination is going to be the line up of some of my mods. Another version of this mod is my scratch build that is ongoing right now, I call it Project Imagination SV. The Scratch Version.

Key Features:

1. Custom Reservoir

2. Hard clear tubing

3. Neat cable management

4. Windowed Side Panels

5. New Front Design

6. And couple surprises! ;)

Previous/ongoing mods :

Project Prodigious - OCN's March 2013 MOTM

Project Imagination SV

Other components will be added as I go through with the project. Comments, questions, critiques, and ideas are all welcome! Btw, not all the hardware to be used is final.

Subscribe on my OCN log for more detailed log:Project Imagination - OCN

Sponsor:

Cooler Master

s6.png

These stuffs arrived few mins ago! I actually didn't expect it to be here today. So excited to open this and to start my mod. Huge thanks to Cooler Master for these gifts! More stuffs coming for Project Imagination.

2013-07-15141311_zps39cdff28.png

UPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTESSSSSSSSSSS!!

I just finished the new motherboard tray for this project, I'm calling it MoboTray V2.0. The Idea behind this mod is to have a space between the two mobo plates where I can route all the cables and keep the back of the case

as clean as possible. The result, for me, was outstanding. For mounting it on the case, I used the stock holes of the case and attached it using couple thumbscrews. With it, I can easily install or take it out of the case. :)

This is just one of the unique/innovative mods I will do for this project so please keep checking the build log! :)

MG_6683.jpg

MG_6685.jpg

MG_6692.jpg

MG_6695.jpg

MG_6697.jpg

MG_6699.jpg

MG_6702.jpg

MG_6704.jpg

MG_6705.jpg

MG_6706.jpg

MG_6708.jpg

• 5 weeks later...