[First Build] Cooler Master HAF 932

Jim Weist

Hey there fellow Cooler Master modders! I have been working on finishing my first mod. When I first started I didn't think to correctly photo for a work log. So for this build its starting at the beginning of the water loop I'm installing. I have my build on a couple other forums, bit-tech and OCN, and I figured I would put it here because its a Cooler Master case and I changed it up quite a bit. Ill start my photos from the current set up and photos from the modding I did over the last week, putting on the finish trim pieces, before I install the loop in about 2 weeks. The reservoir in the photo was sent back because it had too much of a pink color to it and didn't match my build. Here are the components list and some photos.

My components are as follows:
*CPU: Intel 3930k 6-Core LGA 2011
*CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i
*MB: Asus Rampage IV Exreme
*RAM: 8 Gb Corsair @ 1600Mhz
*GPU: 2x Evga 480 GTX in SLI
*PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower 1050W
*SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256 Gb
*HDD: WD 10000 rpm Raptor 140 Gb
*OPTICAL: LG Bluray Burner
*Case: Cooler Master HAF 932 *Modified

3HJoxGt.jpg?4
zoXB7YJ.jpg
F8gBerA.jpg
HoL3pbV.jpg
LC7AR2P.jpg
UAYjMzx.jpg
7H3ekOW.jpg
a8mdjg7.jpg
IUxYun6.jpg
8aWIhew.jpg
zrG47Dy.jpg
OcEK2M0.jpg
dJoZvcd.jpg
GnYQIXk.jpg
T7cjVAX.jpg
OBrsW3N.jpg
joPZBsi.jpg
tBsk4GP.jpg?1
hugws6j.jpg
x0BgH4Y.jpg?1

• 5 months later...

QKFeQOC.jpg

ggb6k0K.jpg

z6nPukN.jpg

HQUsoyL.jpg

alyhbfq.jpg

xRWQlFa.jpg

This photo was taken before a week ago when I made the rim

0pDkXR1.jpg?1

This is a view with the custom side panel window I made. Its from before I installed the trim and thumb screws as well.
FH0MchZ.jpg?1

Well i think I brought you up to speed on my HAF 932, Ill update here soon as I install my water loop and get everything in order. Thanks for checking out my rig I hope you like it! If you do be on the look out, Im going to be starting a N200 or HAF XB micro ATX mod after this is complete, I already have quite a bit of ideas planned out and I might even start the case work before this water loop is done because I hate not having a project to work on while waiting for parts.=D Modding is my new found passion for sure.

Here is the final photo set I took of the HAF932 I named Kubrick. Its not bad for my first noobie adventure into PC modding.!

VMWn6tz.jpg

VMWn6tz.jpg

hI829Ig.jpg

fbQLlc7.jpg

OXOeVQ1.jpg

XwkPaED.jpg

gyO3eqp.jpg

4hJspIS.jpg

FceNlEk.jpg

NhilmYu.jpg

klwbRx3.jpg

gCIAY5d.jpg

That's it for this one. Check out the next project I did called "Grey Matter"! I have made vast improvements in my skills with tools, in my photography, and in my work log quality! Here is a link for the 2013 Cooler Master Case Mod Competition worklog. The one in my signature is for Bit-tech.net.

GREY MATTER

Well Enjoy and take care!

I find that very impressive, I have a hobby with computers, but that is a passion imo. great build!

Thanks bud! I appreciate the feed back, this build kinda got lost a bit, I made I think 3 work logs but there were pretty shotty because it was my first time. I did a lot of research on the whole process of modding and work logs and got up to speed when I made my Grey Matter project. I am glad someone came back and recognized this project because for me this is where it all started. I think one day I will come back and resurrect this build with my new tools and skills I have gained.

Archived