2013 Case Mod Competition - Questions or Feedback Post Here!

CM Ray

I have my worklog on the casemod thread and I have registered on the website but I am not featured on the entries page.

same here.

We still have to post some updates, but the mod was just recently started, so there isn't really much progress. Hopefully someone from Cooler Master can clarify this for us.

i also have the same thing, also did not get any confermation whatsoever that i sucssesfully joined the competition.

just got confermation that i joined succesfully so i think they are working on it :cheers:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Emanuele Good luck!!!

hello to all people ... my name is Emanuele ... is the first time I participate in a contest, I would ask if I performed well the procedure to participate in the Casemodding 2013, and if I'm performing well the various steps in the post showing my modding ..... thanks to all and sorry for my english;-)

I have my worklog on the casemod thread and I have registered on the website but I am not featured on the entries page.

same here.

We still have to post some updates, but the mod was just recently started, so there isn't really much progress. Hopefully someone from Cooler Master can clarify this for us.

We will have these updated as soon as we can :)

I just signed up.

Looking at all the entries I feel like a small fry in the Pacific! Keep 'em mods coming. :cheers:

I have a question regarding some rules:

At least (1) Cooler Master product must be included in the mod

Can I use ANY CM product? Incl. small products like thermal paste, fans etc?

You must post (1) or more pictures of all the components you will be using in your thread (make sure all components are recognizable). This can be done any time before the deadline.

Does this mean the "registration" deadline or deadline of the competition?

Also I registered for a Scratch Build (atleast thats what I entered in the reg. form). What if I want to cancel that and do a Tower Mod instead? Or say, do both?

I was wondering why there's no CPU Cooler Mod this time?

I just signed up.

Looking at all the entries I feel like a small fry in the Pacific! Keep 'em mods coming. :cheers:

You must post (1) or more pictures of all the components you will be using in your thread (make sure all components are recognizable). This can be done any time before the deadline.

Also I registered for a Scratch Build (atleast thats what I entered in the reg. form). What if I want to cancel that and do a Tower Mod instead? Or say, do both?

Yes, you can use Cooler Master fans or thermal paste.

The deadline to start the thread on CM forum means the deadline of the competition.

But you can start your thread anytime, as soon as you are ready to share your project progress.

Good Luck!

I just signed up.

Any Cooler Master product is ok including thermal paste, fans, etc., but if possible something a little more obvious showing Cooler Master :) Pictures of all components by competition deadline, which is 1/31.