2013 Case Mod Competition - Questions or Feedback Post Here!

CM Ray

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi.

Just submitted my entry days ago thru email.

wondering if i didnt fulfilled all the requirements needed since the entry yet to be posted on the main page.

my entry title is Gold Digger.

thanks,

Irie.

As long as you registered on the event page by Oct. 31st, you have until Jan 31st to submit your entry :)

++EDIT++

Browser issue - please ignore!!

++++++++

Hey Ray,

I'm trying to embed pictures into my forum log but can't seem to do it. Any chance you could advise how to do so?

Cheers!

Sarge

Seems like you got it figured out. If you need anymore help just let us know!

Hi.

wondering if i didnt fulfilled all the requirements needed since the entry yet to be posted on the main page.

thanks,

Irie.

As long as you registered on the event page by Oct. 31st, you have until Jan 31st to submit your entry :)

did registered before Oct 31st and submit my entry few days ago.

however my entry yet to be posted on the entries page.

So just wonder if i didn't fulfill some requirement/s or it s just matter of time before organizer put my entry.

So just wonder if i didn't fulfill some requirement/s or it s just matter of time before organizer put my entry.

Be calm. They will post your work to the entries page soon as they could. It takes time. :wink:

Hi.

thanks,

Irie.

There are some more updates on the Entries page today.

You may find your entry there now.

Thank you for your patience.

• 2 weeks later...

I've always liked the CM mod competitions, always bringing new people in the world of modding resulting to some fresh, inspiring designs.

I'm currently checking out the builds and work-logs... there are lots of them, with load of pictures.... really some great builds this year. :cheers:

I won't be able to post a comment on each of them, but that wouldn't mean anything about me liking one more then another. :)

I've wished I could have participated along this year, but I sadly wouldn't have the time on it. So at least, every build I'd see, will be better then my non-existing one! :blackeye::D

Well, good luck to all participants.