[Build Log/Case Mod] Heaven And Hell (HAF a 690)

DaveLT

First and foremost,

Pictures are not working entirely so I will link my OCN's buildlog http://www.overclock.net/t/1421126/case-mod-heaven-and-:)-cube-from-:)-hardware-from-heaven

Hi Welcome,
Heaven-and-Hell_mainbuildlog.jpg

First and foremost,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Aim of this build log?

Cube case on a budget with overkill watercooling. I just want to do an real epic case mod not a case "mod" that is always stereotypically simply neat arrangements with false hoods

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's the point of this buildlog?

I just want to recreate my ingenuity :D

Have i got you interested yet?

If so carry on,
I had the idea from smooky31 (his dual TJ08-e) to join two Xigmatek Asgards but recently i threw out the idea since in this case (pun not intended) i am already lucky to find 3 weeks old and just sold cheaply like that ... nobody buys that case.

Finalized specs:
CPU  : Xeon L5639 w/ XSPC Raystorm
Mobo : EX58-UD5
RAM  : Kingston HyperX 4x4 16GB DDR3-1600
GPU  : MSI 7970 Lightning w/ EK 7970 Lightning Waterblock
PSU  : Seasonic M12II-750
Fan Controller : STW-6042
Radiators : 2x Magicool 360 Ultra (EK XT360)
Case(s) : CM HAF 912 and CM 690
Storage : Hitachi 7K1000.C 1TB HDD 
Boot drive : Plextor M5S 128GB
Pumps : Swiftech MCP655 w/ EK-D5 X-TOP Rev.2
Tank : EK Multioption 250
Fans :
12x Delta AFB1212M
2x Delta AFB1212H PWM Edition
1x Delta WFB1212M
2x CM Jetflo 120

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing your mod worklog in our new forum.

What happened when you posted the photos?

Anything we can help?

When I posted any picture It would say "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."

Your images post fine for me (could be an issue maybe because they are JPEG and not JPG) anyhow they are much too big to post and your log is also quite substantial so its probably best to hotlink it to your original build log but before you do you should post some info about your build and not just a link.

Your images post fine for me (could be an issue maybe because they are JPEG and not JPG) anyhow they are much too big to post and your log is also quite substantial so its probably best to hotlink it to your original build log but before you do you should post some info about your build and not just a link.

Ah, sorry about that. 

• 3 months later...

Updated hardware and stuff : 

CM Storm MECH
CM Storm Mizar
CM Storm Pulse-R

CPU : Xeon L5639 w/ EK Supreme HF Nickel
Mobo : Gigabyte EX58-UD5
RAM : Kingston HyperX 4x4 16GB DDR3-1600
GPU : Powercolor R9 280x Turboduo w/ XSPC Razor 7970
PSU : Cooler Master G750M Semi-Modular Bronze
Fan Controller : STW-6041
Radiators : 2x Magicool 360 Ultra (EK XT360)
Case(s) : CM HAF 912 and CM 690
Storage : Hitachi 7K1000.C 1TB HDD & WD1002FAEX Black 1TB
Boot drive : Plextor M5S 128GB
Pumps : Swiftech MCP655 w/ EK-D5 X-TOP Rev.2
Tank : EK Multioption 250
Fans :
12x Delta AFB1212M
1x Delta AFB1212H PWM Edition
1x Delta FFB1212VHE (PWM)
1x Delta AFC1212DE-D8794
1x CM Jetflo 120

_DSC0005__zpsf15eae46.jpg

More pictures on : http://www.overclock.net/t/1421126/case-mod-heaven-and-:)-cube-from-:)-hardware-from-heaven/150

Archived