Project: KURO (by Jesse Palacio)

JPModified

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the 2nd photo in your 1st post.

Is KURO refers to only "Black Color" in Japanese or refers to ONE Piece? Just my guess...

But anyway, expect to see the new progress 

KURO, means just the color black. good guess! black will be the dominant color on this build, highlighted by titanium gray. it will be a very interesting challenge, making it different from other black builds in which case is a very generic color theme. =)

anyhow, i received a text telling me to expect the case to arrive within the week. i am so stoked, and cant wait to get the logs started on this one. cheers!!

made this PSU cover, just to check if i still have the hands to do it. been dormant since i finished CENTURION. just needed to be sure. =)

i think i'll be fine.

2ed4bib.jpg

picked up a modding stint with a PC Hardware seller here. the tools they supply will help me alot with my own project for CM.

CARE PACKAGE FINALLY ARRIVED!!!

al1yzt.jpg

2419kqu.jpg

awesome that they include a CPU cooler in the packaging. =)

28rif6t.jpg

what a beauty!

j16fsh.jpg

jra9o1.jpg

5cipu9.jpg

309lh7m.jpg

301fwgp.jpg

this new revision has the rubber grommets for the cable pass-throughs. thank you CM for listening to the people. =)

ws01ub.jpg

IMG_7265_zpse375dc28.jpg

IMG_7268_zpsdff0d0ad.jpg

IMG_7298_zps92a4b0ef.jpg

Archived