Project: KURO (by Jesse Palacio)

JPModified

Woah. I just noticed that this has rubber grommets for the cable management holes. I also got this 690 III. Is it possible to just buy a set of grommets for the one I owned? Or do I really have to buy a new one?  :(

yeah.. this one came with the grommets now. CM listens. =)

about your question, im not sure how you can get some. maybe try contacting customer support. im sure they can help somehow.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

ive been out a few weeks trying to make little cash to fund this project.. then comes kid's school bill, so i threw the goal of getting a new motherboard out the window.. 

anyhow, i decided to just build KURO.. so i would get a better idea on what i could do with it, and have little to no issue about compatibility, or mis-fitting things.

this is how it is now. will work from here.

30xddvq.jpg

didnt like the thickness of my orginal PSU cover, so i decided to make another one.

9qb34p.jpg

2vx2ek0.jpg

perfect fit. =) painting tomorrow. =)

i1hclk.jpg

bent some acrylic for the HDD bay cover. this is the reason why, before painting.. it is imperative that you wash the surface first.. preferably dish washing soap. i got too lazy, so now the work has been doubled. get it right the first time, is always the shortest way to go.

2eeh6b7.jpg

11cfxwp.jpg

sanded down..

14t4w78.jpg

mounted. =)

xanubk.jpg

Thank you!!

Archived