Stealth MKII

Falqoon

banner.jpg

Hi all!

I'm new to this forum (i've been posting to Bit-Tech only so far but I would wanna try this forum too since i'm sponsored by Cooler Master. I'm currently working on a casemod called Stealth MKII. The idea is to create an awesome pc which looks cool, but quite normal from the outside, but is very clean on the inside. So most of the mods will be done internally.

NOTE: 

I will post the first five updates at once so this topic is synchronized with my topics on other forums.

Lets start!

Hardware:

- Intel Core i7 3770

- Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD4-B3

- 8GB Corsair Vengeance lp

- 2way SLI Asus GTX 660Ti

- 2 x Plextor 256GB M2S SSD's

- Custom loop with the Cooler Master Eisberg

Some plans:

Since i love the outside of the 652 this mod is going to be all about the internal.

I decided to cover up the inside of the case with clossy white acryllic. The acryllic will also receive some cool vinyl stickers to spice it up. Next to the mobo will be a tube res for awesomeness. Currently thinking about a BP 150 tube res or a XSPC Photon 170. What do you guys think?

Sleeving will be done with the all new Teleios from e22.

For now lets do some photo's of the current state of Stealth MKII. :rock:

Oh, and the green on the acryllic is just a protective layer! Its gloss white like i mentioned earlier.

S1E1.jpg

S1E3.jpg

S1E4.jpg

S1E5.jpg

Me runnin the jigsaw

S1E2.jpg

Meelobee working on Project 720

S1E6.jpg

S1E7.jpg

S1E8.jpg

S1E9.jpg

S1E10.jpg

S1E11.jpg

S1E12.jpg

S1E13.jpg

S1E14.jpg

S1E15.jpg

S1E16.jpg

S1E17.jpg

S1E18.jpg

S1E19.jpg

http://www.falqoon.com/stealthmkii/s1/S1E20.jpg

Thats it for now, please let me know what you think!

Thanks to my sponsors! :cooldude:

Cooler Master

Gigabyte

Plextor

E22

Bitfenix

Plakjesuf

Hi all,

Some more pics for you guys!

Fittings that will be used in this build (feser) and a sleeving preview!

The sleeving is provided by E22, thanks Nate!. Its the all new Teleios, and its some very nice material to sleeve with! The colors i used are: Black, dark grey, grey, white and red.

The SSD that you guys can see is one of the SSD's provided by Plextor, its the 256GB M2S. Thanks Maarten!

Enjoy en let me know what you think!

S2E1.jpg

S2E2.jpg

S2E3.jpg

S2E4.jpg

S2E5.jpg

S2E6.jpg

S2E7.jpg

S2E8.jpg

S2E9.jpg

S2E10.jpg

S2E11.jpg

Cya on the next one! :thumb:

Hey Guys!

Ive been doing some design work for the decals on the mid plate and the psu side part. When they are done they will be machine cut by Plakjesuf. Oh i love vinyl decals!

Also in a dilemma for the reservoir. I'm liking the Bitspower POM 150 tube reservoir and the XSPC Photon 170. Currently my preference is the Photon 170 res. The coolant that will be used is probably Mayhems ice white.

Please let me know what you think of the decals since they are not done yet, so i can take some feedback of you guys in the design if necessary. The colors used for these decals will be Matte black, glossy black and red.

Cheers :)

S3E1.png

Hi Guys!

So tonight i modded some more. Made some extra holes here and there so the routing of the cables. After that i just felt like: "PEEL OF ALL THE PROTECTIVE LAYERS!". So thats what i did, then did a test fit with mobo and gpu's. Mobo is just a demo motherboard, will be using the Z68X-UD4-B3 later on.

Let me know what you think. I think its super sexy, and there is so many more to come!

Greetz!

S4E1.jpg

S4E2.jpg

S4E3.jpg

S4E4.jpg

S4E5.jpg

S4E6.jpg

S4E7.jpg

S4E8.jpg

S4E9.jpg

S4E10.jpg

Hi there fellow modders!

I received lasercut plexi parts for my rad grills last friday! So I glued them together and here are they! Firstly they were designed for Stealth MKI, but in this new setting they have been a bit changed, the base color is now white! last photo contains some laser cut stealth logo's!

The CM Eisberg is also put apart and I added the new fittings on it and assembled fans and grills on the rad!

I also received a package from Cooler Master with some JetFlo's (white led) in it! Very nice fans and they fit the build and the grills very well! Thank you Cooler Master!

Sleeved some more, the 24pin BitFenix extension is resleeved with Teleios, and also the sata cables are sleeved in black now.

And oh, I ordered my reservoir today, and she will be delivered tomorrow! I went for the XSPC Photon 170! Very stylish and I think it will fit the build very well. Lets stop the talk and go on to the pics!

S5E1.jpg

S5E2.jpg

S5E3.jpg

S5E4.jpg

S5E5.jpg

S5E6.jpg

S5E7.jpg

S5E8.jpg

* The 120 grill is as nice as the 240, but there are some tape remainings on the corners from holding in place when glueing them! Forgot to take it off for the pics! *

S5E9.jpg

S5E10.jpg

S5E11.jpg

S5E12.jpg

S5E13.jpg

S5E14.jpg

S5E15.jpg

S5E16.jpg

Have fun guys! Let me know what you think! :thumb:

Cya on the next one! :dremel:

Hi Guys,

I thought lets post a small update for you to begin your weekend with!

I received the XSPC Photon 170 reservoir, and it looks amazing!

Now I ordered the custom decal set I designed, have to wait for that one, will arrive next week!

Now, on with the new things!

So, I crawled behind my macbook and designed a drilling template so I can drill perfect holes for the reservoir. After it was finished, I filled my printer with a sheet of A4 sticker paper to print 

S6E1.jpg

S6E2.jpg

Hey Photon, whatcha doin'? Nothing, just hanging here, being cool!

S6E3.jpg

S6E4.jpg

Sleeved the third GPU cable, I need one more!

S6E5.jpg

And I'm ending this post with this shot of the Stealth MKII:

S6E6.jpg

Note: the 24 pin is a bit messy, please forgive me. Need to order some stuff @ E22 (CABLE COMBS???) so that will be better!

Hope you enjoyed it, and cya next time!

Ive commented on this on other forums, glad you brought it over here! keep up the awesome work! i like the rad covers! Lookin clean!

Thanks man! Soon I will receive the custom vinyl decals I designed! 

Awesome job dude. Keep going :D

Thanks man, I sure will! Update soon! :D

Hi all!

Having an update here!

Decals have arrived and I applied them to the mid plate, psu side plate and the fans.

I will have more photo’s of this (and better ones) online next week. I’m expecting some screws and washers tomorrow for a better look.

The vinyl decals are really really nice. They are cut perfectly and they look stunning! I hope you like them as much as I do, it gives the build a whole new look!

I would like to thank Plakjesuf for these beautiful stickers!

On to the photo’s!

S7E2.JPG

S7E3.JPG

S7E4.JPG

S7E5.JPG

S7E7.JPG

S7E8.JPG

S7E9.JPG

S7E10.JPG

S7E11.JPG

The top of the GPU here is just a loose sticker with its protective layers, this is an idea how the GPU backplates will look like!

S7E12.JPG

S7E13.JPG

S7E14.JPG

S7E15.JPG

S7E16.JPG

S7E17.JPG

S7E18.JPG

S7E19.JPG

Thats it for now folks, hope you enjoyed!

Onto the next update!

Archived