Stealth MKII

Falqoon

Here's an update!

Today i received my last laser cut plexi parts from MWM. I attached the decals on them, and assembled them into the case. My measurements and design were good, everything fits, very happy with that.

Also i added a small thingy in the build. A Corsair Dominator ram cooler, and of course i modded 'm a bit to the theme of the case :).

So, whats new in this update?

- Plextor M2S 256GB SSD mounted + styled

- Front plate (internal) now has a fan hole to blow some air over the GPU's

- on the back (internal) i now also have a white plexi cover

- Adjusted a Corsair Dominator ram cooler to give some extra coolness (in both ways :D)

- Changed the screws (gpu plate, and fan grills) to a rvs sunk screw with a red metallic washer

- Finished the last GPU cable, they're done now

- GPU backplates done + mounted

I think the build is coming along pretty nice!

On to the pictures:

GPU Backplate :D

S8E1.JPG

SSD Cover

S8E2.JPG

Some cool but small vinyl decals on it :)

S8E3.JPG

Looks neat!

S8E4.JPG

Assembled the stuff!

S8E5.JPG

S8E6.JPG

S8E7.JPG

S8E8.JPG

S8E9.JPG

Sorry that i'm only posting 9 pics, but its to dark now to take good pictures.

I hope you like the result as much as i do!

Cya on the next update folks! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Up and running!

The build is running like a charm! (for now *knocks on wood*)

Yesterday evening I assembled everything together.

I still need to do a nice side panel, but I'm still trying to get an original left side panel for this case which can't be bought separately yet. In the left sidepanel I can cut my own shape because in that one there isn't a fan mounting place, so I won't be limited by that. I hope it won't take to long to get it!

I still need to do a good photo session but for the ones that can't wait I made some phone pics.

Personally I think the build turned out pretty well, I'm very happy with it. If I had more budget I could have done some better tubing, but I'm far over my budget and currently I'm saving everything for furniture and other stuff because i'm looking for a house with my girl to move out and live together.

Pics!

phonepic1.jpg

phonepic2.jpg

phonepic3.jpg

Cya on the next update and photo session!

Archived