Cosmos 2-Sauron LOTR Edition Case Mod.

NJB Mods

Welcome!

zdry.jpg

Glad to see that you have joined my adventure on the next casemod that will be done. My name is Nils-Julius but call me Nils, I’m 14 years old and my biggest interest is casemodding, Hope you like my next project as much as i do.

I'm new to Overclock3d.net and i wanted to do something special for my 4th project in this forum, So let's get to know each other and help everyone!

First off i want to thank my sponsors for believing in me and my ideas! I appreciate it very much!

Sponsors

Coolingstuff

Gd1cv.jpg

Are helping this project coming true with watercooling gear.
Thanks!
Coolingstuff are willing to support me with these products.
One XSPC 360mm radiator.
Two XSPC 240mm radiator.
One XSPC Photon 270 reservoir.
One XSPC RayStorm CPU Intel.
One EK-D5 Vario Motor.
One EK-D5 X-TOP CSQ Plexi.
Two Phobya Touch 6 single bay.
EK-PSC Fitting.
Watercooling tubing
EK-Ekoolant Blood RED 1L
Watercooling block for GPUs, which one is not choosed yet.

Cooler Master
vK7WN.jpg

Are supporting this project with 110 % awesomeness. Thanks alot!

Cooler Master are supporting me with these products.
One Cosmos 2.
One CM V1000 PSU.
Ten CM JetFlo 120mm fans.

DmFinearts
dmfa_logo.png

Are supporting this project with paint and of course the airbrush painting. Thanks!

ModWithMe
thumbnail.jpg
Are supporting this project with custom made fan-grills! Thanks!

IceModz
Mz1cI.jpg
Are supporting this project with awesome sleeving and sleeving tools etc to help me make the best result of everything. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information.

Here's some music that my mod is inspired by. (You don’t need to listen if you want to.)

QAdtHu5dPiI

Let's continue!

I guess that many visitors know who Sauron is?

You don’t?  That’s okay…

Sauron is one of the powerfulest characters in The Lord of the Rings, he was once the ruler of the middle earth, but when Isildur(King at that moment) got he’s sword and sliced Saurons hand and Isildur took the ring, and the story goes on. 

If you want to know what really goes on when i say those name I recommend everyone to see the triology, They are awesome!  Or you could just google about LOTR and save a lot of time… LOL :P

Now you really need that music!

Sauron is going to get his ring back and he’s not going to get his ring back with some small case, we are talking about the Cosmos 2 By Cooler Master. He will be watercooled by my friend Artur from Coolingstuff! Sauron will get some awesome custom paint by my friend at Dmfinearts. Can’t wait to see the result. And don’t forget the custom made radiator grills from ModWithMe. 

So let's start this project and mod the Sh*t out of this awesome case! :rock::rock::rock:

To do list.

•Make the build log. [Check]

•Cooler Master product photos. [Check]

•Coolingstuff product photos. [Check]

•Dmfinearts product photos. [soon]

•Get parts out of the case that are uneccesarry.[Check]

•Fit a 360 radiator and two 240mm radiators. [Check]

•Make a window for the sidepanel. [soon]

•Make the custom radiator grills. [soon]

•Get Saurons hand and make it hold the resovoir. [soon]

•Order Saurons rings.

•Put the ring inside the reservoir.[soon]

• Put the rings on the fittings.[soon]

•Airbrush time by DMfineARTS.[soon]

•Fix so everything workas it should. [soon]

• Install the radiators.[soon]

•Sleeve case.  [soon]

•Sleeve PSU . [soon]

•Install every component. [soon]

•Make the last touch. [soon]

•Optimize everything!

•Done!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When the text is thick it means it's done!
Note!
The list can be changed.
Updates!

I appreciate any constructive feedback that you would like to give me.

Sincerely,

NJB Mods

Continue on update 1....

hel1.jpg

ld3a.jpg

x29e.jpg

jcf4.jpg

5q0k.jpg

ui0z.jpg

Not to much modding featured, but there will probably be some of it tomorrow![/size]

And i know my photo skills aren't the best... Here i got something i will be learning through this project![/size]

and for you photo experts, Should i Use Black or White blanket when i'm taking photos?[/size]

Quote time! [/size]

Saruman "Against the power of Mordor there can be no victory."[/size]

MOD ON!!![/size]

Hi!

Well... it was to much work on creating and fixing with the images!

So i will instead show the current updates that i have done before on my facebook page!(Not required to have facebook).

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.593531694017938.1073741834.529281727109602&type=1

I will be posting the new updates as normal! :)

Thanks guys!

Sincerely,

NJB Mods

• 3 weeks later...

Archived