First custom case in preparation for QuakeCon & Comic-Con Exhibiting: Leviathan

SpoonHandle

I've been gaming since I was a kid and design collectible figurines for a collectibles company called Symbiote Studios
(primarily of licenses we obtain of video game characters) They usually bring me along to various convetions/exhibitions and I recently got some of the guys there to start streaming on twitch.

We are going to be streaming live from QuakeCon and ComicCon this year and in preparation I built an ASUS, AMD & Cooler Master themed build with a CM 690 III and recently decided that I'm going to try my hand at making a custom case.

The company colors are primarily green and orange, so I'm going with those colors for the painting of the case.

The build prior to deciding on customizing the caseitself has been a work in progress for months and I had a lot more photos of all the parts, but can't seem to find them. I'll add some extras as I find them as well as progress photos.

Specs:

Cooler Master CM 690III

Cooler Master Seidon 240M

Cooler Master V1000 PSU

ASUS Crosshair-V Formula-Z

16GB G-SKILL DDR3-1600

AMD FX-8350

Crossfire-X ASUS R9 280X

2x Noctua NF-F12

3x Noctua NF-S12a

1x Cooler Master Megaflow 200 - Red

NZXT HUE