-=SpH!Nx=-

Yo Pim! Thanks for the compliments! Well, this is not the final photo of my project, I still need to do a bit more cable management underneath, but other else than that I guess you can call if "Done". 

Yeah you're right, I love the "Green Glowing" tubes too! As a fan of Black and Green color scheme, I just love em! XD

I am doing the cable management right now, so I might be able to upload the final photos tonight or tomorrow..

Alright! Nice. Are you into DOTA by the way? (Avatar). :)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's the final update for my project and final photos. Got a stomach flu while taking the photos, so they're not the best, but I tried. For everyone who was patiently reading through my boring work log, a very very huge thank you! I never thought people will actually appreciate my work. Thank you for all your time that you spent reading through my work log! Another journey of mine in the modding world ends tonight, but another beginning is going to start. Please, again, help me out with my next journey to the modding world! I already got a few concepts in mind that I wanted to do, but we'll see. I was planning on doing a little bit of shopping for a few computer components that I might be able to use for my next project, but I decided to just wait a bit more, and instead of buying some pc components, I will just save up some money and buy myself a Desktop CNC machine. :)

So here's the final photos. Again, thank you so much for joining me in my journey with this project! I learned a lot from this!

I usually call this kinds of projects of mine as R² Modding/ Scratch Building. From Rendered concept to Reality.

XRp5G7sl.png

5cptRhVl.jpg

ulxdn5ul.jpg

IwSAL0yl.jpg

cQxWaS2l.jpg

qRPclDVl.jpg

pOnSFGKl.jpg

WRvdQoSl.jpg

qLVmKs4l.jpg

Pydt8Bul.jpg

uprP71Tl.jpg

Xpx75BMl.jpg

XsLc5yIl.jpg

z1exXLpl.jpg

DXEpJdOl.jpg

qkACBUll.jpg

Gl834G6l.jpg

6uYtRaZl.jpg

R5c88Pdl.jpg

Again, for those people who helped with this project of mine, I really, really, really want to say thank you with all my heart! And please, don't close your doors to me for my future projects!

Again, thank you for your time reading through my work log! See you on my next project! 

One thing I forgot to do, is to add the privacy control window film on the acrylic sheet top cover. My apologies for the horrible resolution of the photo. 

OSM38pLl.jpg

M5pwkUTl.jpg

60i8cdSl.jpg

This is what the top looks like when any of the 2 systems are off.

5kekTHrl.jpg

Once you hit the power button, voila! The blinding glow of the green appears. Oh, and by the way, if ever you're gonna use privacy control window films, make sure you get all the air bubbles out or its gonna look horrible like what happened in the photo above. In the photo below, you will see a few more bubbles near the edge of the sheet.

gNZNpAul.jpg

:)

• 1 month later...

Awesome. ;) Guess what? I started playing again. :P

Haha! Wanna add me up? I only play as Rubick and Lion though. The sad part is there is this weird thing going on while your in game. 10 minutes after the game starts, everyone starts to get some lag spikes, 5 minutes after that, some players will get disconnected. After those players who got disconnected, connected to the game again, there will be a message that says "the game will not get scored because of poor network connection, the game is safe to leave." . It happened to me a lot of times last week. US east and West is my usual server.  :angry:

Haha! Wanna add me up? I only play as Rubick and Lion though. The sad part is there is this weird thing going on while your in game. 10 minutes after the game starts, everyone starts to get some lag spikes, 5 minutes after that, some players will get disconnected. After those players who got disconnected, connected to the game again, there will be a message that says "the game will not get scored because of poor network connection, the game is safe to leave." . It happened to me a lot of times last week. US east and West is my usual server.  :angry:

Sure! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CafeGanondorf/ 

Archived