[BUILD LOG] - Cosmos 2 - Project Nebula

James Austin

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Bill. I have been trying to enquire around to get a professional to take a few pictures but it is just to expensive for me to consider. They charge hundreds of pounds here in the UK for that. All my pictures on the forum have been taken just using an iphone 6. This weekend I am going to use a friends camera to make a video which will be filmed in 1080p of the case with power on and off but it will have no commentary and music in the background. It will be posted by Sunday at the latest as I have blocked this whole weekend out to do this and play GTA V ha! It will have plenty of zoom ins and outs and a full overview but I doubt there will be any more pics. Also sunshine here in the UK has been a problem until this week because there hasn't been any. I will do my best.

Any updated photos to show?

Hi Bill. I have been trying to enquire around to get a professional to take a few pictures but it is just to expensive for me to consider. They charge hundreds of pounds here in the UK for that. All my pictures on the forum have been taken just using an iphone 6. This weekend I am going to use a friends camera to make a video which will be filmed in 1080p of the case with power on and off but it will have no commentary and music in the background. It will be posted by Sunday at the latest as I have blocked this whole weekend out to do this and play GTA V ha! It will have plenty of zoom ins and outs and a full overview but I doubt there will be any more pics. Also sunshine here in the UK has been a problem until this week because there hasn't been any. I will do my best.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived