Project RED TIDE

chitoz

Building a project callee red tide this is my first try of MODDING im still a NOOB for all of this im still  learning from the process of making this build  ,  my age is 16yrs old going to be 17 on march . I like computers and loved them i always what a cosmos2 but i sold it for just funds for modding this project. I dont care if ill loose atleast i tried my best in joining here for a noob modder. I dont have enough tools to build i still need more so ill be using what i got here at my home . I hope ill win . So that i could help my family when ill be going to collage best me luck . And have fun modding !   

i would like to thank BITSPOWER , AVEXIR and ICEMODZ   for  helping me for my project thanks for trusting me on this  !    :D 

my Specs  ? ill show it you guys soon   :) still finalizing some parts 
 thanks cooler master for the chance ! Goodluck every one . Have fun . Cant upload pics due to size pics. Will be Uploaded soon

CijJacH.png

2y2UTXZ.png

qPToHA1.png

[/url]">http://sfU7xfJ.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello I NEED HELP. The contact . Shown from the cooler msster mod . Site . Didnt. Work. I need to ask them some questions about the registration can someone help me how to contact them. Because the contact number appeared didnt work for me thanks using gmail and yahoomaill account thanks

Archived