This case was designed pretty much from the ground up by me. I'm a student on a budget, so don't have a huge amount of time or money. I built the majority of the case in august of 2014. The idea was to build a bad :) case with an industrial feel to it without breaking the bank. Bear in mind that this is pretty much done entirely using an angle grinder and files- I have no access to a laser cutter! As of yet unpainted, but here is what i have so far. 

The case is fan cooled (poor student remember?), and uses 3x140mm fans. I wanted the case to be really quiet since my old one was a like a jet engine and large slow fans seemed a good way to achieve this. I also wanted maximum airflow, so the fan covers i made offer very little resistance, and the custom made hard drive cage offers no obstruction to the airflow. The CPU is also aircooled using a Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO. The only piece not fabricated myself was the MOBO tray.

Archived