Project: Man of Steel - Finished!

MegaSkot

Maybe someone in your neigbouhood buying votes for you. This Serbian guy should be disqualified from competition, this is very suspicious more than 1000 votes in 8h and only 250 in period before(3 days). Obviously people in Serbia dont know for fair play.

Addition: I dont see this project is finished, i mean on that water cooling radiator which looks semi-finished to me, expecially because this project started with modding that mega radiator

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe someone in your neigbouhood buying votes for you. This Serbian guy should be disqualified from competition, this is very suspicious more than 1000 votes in 8h and only 250 in period before(3 days). Obviously people in Serbia dont know for fair play.

At least im not the onlyone seeing this happen, i made the report getting 10votes everytime i refresh the page loool

Bots, pay to win, something is happening in fast fast way!

Calm [mod edit][down] ricky, please, don't embarrass yourself.

MegaSkot has put a lot of effort and time into this build, and it recently had public viewing and youtube promotion, where people could see it and they were informed about this competition. They voted. Simple as that.

Throwing that kind of accusation is annoying. Nobody is buying or forcing people to vote.

Nobody is buying or forcing people to vote.

Nobody forcing, but somebody probably is buying.... First 3 days only 250 votes, a after that 250 per hour, believe me I'm pretty intelligent to conclude that something fishy going around, maybe Im wrong but i doubt in that.

I believe all fans of Mister MegaScot are in informed about this voting 3 days ago, not before a few hours ago, and i not believe that he is as much popular as Justin Bieber to collect 250 fans per one hour and all of them were able to finish voting in the same hour.

Yes maybe is not he, but someone is doing something this is going exponencial lol

30min 200votes, man is he Cristiano Ronaldo from serbia?

I kick my :) to get 600, anoying all my friends in 4 day to share and i was proud to reach 600 lol

To much suspicious! :D

Alberto, no one was suspicious about your 500 votes, with your mod that`s really "not that impressive", why start to worry about the competitors votes now?

The voting just shows how the people from the Balkans stick together when its needed. After all, i`m pretty sure the judges will take a look a woobox results
and see if and are there a bunch of votes from India or China... don`t worry, be happy.

Alberto, really? You play that low so you have to insult other people? How old are you, 12? Lets be honest here, I really don't know what you are even doing here since your build is one of the worst! You talk about bought votes and yet, you are at the 2nd place, being first 2 days ago, with that build nonthless! Visit some forums where this mate, MegaScot posted his worklog and you'll see how much work is invested in that project! You just glued some plexiglas plates together and put some lightning in it. He probably psent more time on that reservoir than you on your entire build! Grow up child, there is an entire world out there full of defeat for sore losers.

Alberto, no one was suspicious about your 500 votes, with your mod that`s really "not that impressive", why start to worry about the competitors votes now?

The voting just shows how the people from the Balkans stick together when its needed. After all, i`m pretty sure the judges will take a look a woobox results

and see if and are there a bunch of votes from India or China... don`t worry, be happy.

Im not saying that mine is better but having constantly 200votes after 20/30minutes is to crazy.

As i said maybe some "fan" is doing this, but 1 vote after every 10seconds or less is no human possible lol

I kick my :) to get 600, anoying all my friends in 4 day to share and i was proud to reach 600 lol

To much suspicious! :D

And I am guessing you also had an active IT community backing your project, and a YouTube/FaceBook promotional campain to boot ? Ever heard of viral marketing ?

Grow up, don't be a sore loser...

Alberto votes are uniformly distributed in time, no such vote boom as Megascot got. I was suspicious about this one also, and then i went to CM Portugal Facebook page, and saw that local CM office is supporting him, that could explain it, there are probably other pages that supportning him. 

I voted for KRUPER DOG by Maciel Barreto, and without any legal or maybe ilegal(Im only doubting, not claiming, blaming...) help of internet communities, Im sure this one would have won

Another boom now have over 2000 votes, even more suspicious.

Archived