Project: Man of Steel - Finished!

MegaSkot

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alberto votes are uniformly distributed in time, no such vote boom as Megascot got. I was suspicious about this one also, and then i went to CM Portugal Facebook page, and saw that local CM office is supporting him that could explain it.

I voted for KRUPER DOG by Maciel Barreto, and without any legal or maybe ilegal(Im only doubting, not claiming, blaming...) help of internet communities, Im sure this one would have won

Thats the thing cm portugal helped, i had publish in 10k and 8k portugues groups that i use and "all people" helped and it what it is.

And btw the "Boom" continues lol

Im not a bad loser, but this escalated to tham quickly.

But in the end if is not fair anything will be done.

Kids love Superman, what can I say...

Sorry Steamroler, but I dont see 2100 kids on your picture, only few dozens. Where have all those votes come from? Maybe baby boom just happened in Serbia.

Sorry Steamroler, but I dont see 2100 kids on your picture, only few dozens. Where have all those votes come from? Maybe baby boom just happened in Serbia.

I`m sure the judges will intervene if the votes are not legit.... but until then, sit back and enjoy the show.

I`m sure the judges will intervene if the votes are not legit.... but until then, sit back and enjoy the show.

Not judges, but woobox and facebook admins should check for fake acounts votes, and if there were any cheating activities CM have to kick cheaters out.

Vote booms?!, even internet sensation Psy had to work more than 3 day to achieve his boom.

On the other hand I find it unfair that the local Cooler Master Portugal Facebook interfered with the voting since this modding competition is by Cooler Master... so no "inside" intervention should be allowed. I hope there will consequences...

On the other hand I find it unfair that the local Cooler Master Portugal Facebook interfered with the voting since this modding competition is by Cooler Master... so no "inside" intervention should be allowed. I hope there will consequences...

If Cooler Master allows that, because they only publish that if they allow them to do it.

Cooler Master Balkan had no mention of Man Of Steel mod on their page, and that`s OK... But CM Balkan has 57k likes, over CM Portugal with only 26k...
CM Balkan could influence the voting too, but that`s not fair IMO, because it`s an "inside job".

Ok  cm portugal helped Alberto with 500 votes in 3 days(7 per hour).

But who helped that Megascot vote boom, maybe Psy himself?

Please explain these 200 votes per hour(28 times more than Alberto) of your Serb friend, and why that happend in very short period of time (it would had been normal to increase more and more day by day, not boom and boom every hour)

Archived