Project: Man of Steel - Finished!

MegaSkot

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should be shamed of yourself, you have worst mod, you spam people to vote for you because normal person will not do it and you are talking nonsense here, I dont know what is suspicious here, they had good marketing, promotion and they publish it in same time everywhere, you see votes are slowed down, not because he turn off votemachine, trust me, also how many people randomly vote for his mod?

You need to know this, we are from Serbia you probably do not know where it is or how things work here, we are not always united when something needs to be done, but sometimes like this when good people hear for good work, this happens and we love to see good work, because this is rare here, we have one guy made it to MDPC twice, without vote and this is thrid mod that deserve win. If he had mod like you, nobody will vote for him and Iam 100% sure if you had marketing like he have he will still beat you. Deal with it and be realistic you are trying to win this contest how? Not with work but with words acusing someone for something he didnt do it. But I know one thing, people from Cm are not stupid to let you win this, because as I said "you have worst mod" and I share that with lots of people here.

About megaskot I dont even know the guy or that all of the children in the picture are his. Maybe some government conspiracy? We are also famous for that.

Please be quiet and be happy for your 2nd place you didn't deserve and do not question something that you are shure about.

Btw. Iam Batman fan but mod is professional and deserve win. 

Sorry for bad English.

#Biceps #sekira

[mod edit: No need for politics inside this forum.]

Ricky and Alberto, eat snickers and chill [mod edit] out! Get life, get [mod edit] pay a hooker, be useful. Don't be "that" guy everybody hates. When you were first and your votes were jumping like crazy, you weren't bitching about rigged voting. Actually, on one part I agree on this rigging, because if it was legitimate, your "project" wouldn't even been accepted into competition because I have seen 50$ cases better than that!! Have you no shame, asking people to vote for that abomination?! Leave this page and don't spam! There is no place here for people like you!

mod edit: no need to use foul language. Please keep it civil.

The front panel is made of laser cut pleksiglas and glued together... in two layers. One layer, the bottom one is one large container for the yellow colored coolant that also runs trough the GPUs. The front layer is for the letter "S".... simply where coolant does not need to run, a piece of clear plexi is placed, thus making the letter "S" shape. The red colored coolant runs trough the front layer and then VRM, CPU, and chipset waterblocks.

Archived