Project Cube - X (completed)

Arcis Modz

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cant imagine malaysia also have pro

good job ... to all of you guys

but next time u try ask our local cooler master probably they can sponsor you  :)

thanks bro.. im no pro, i just a beginner in modding. still got a long long way to go.  ;)

This project is quite a ride. Some setbacks was encountered, (busted PSU, leak and more leak up to the point that I almost gave up), but with the help of all the sponsors and support from my friends, I somehow made it. 

For my friends who support me all the way from the design phase to completion of this build, you know who you are, thank you so much.

For new friends who i met because of this competition, thank you so much for all those encouragement and kind words, it boost up my confidence and determination.

To my gf who supports me all the way on this build, thank you so much, you know how much it means to me.

To my family who supports me on this build, thank you so much.

Again, I would like to say my big thanks to Intel, Intel Malaysia, Corsair, Corsair Malaysia, Bitfenix, Bitfenix Malaysia for all the help and support you guys gave.

And to all the people who view this thread, its my pleasure to have you guys here. I hope you enjoy your ride with me on this project.

---------

Andrew Lee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived