Registration Confirmed Error

brennanyama

Hey guys, I just completed my registration for the competition for a scratch build, and when I received the email it said:

[snip]

Thank You for Your Registration to Cooler Master CASE MOD World Series. This is email to confirm that we've received your registration(s) as follow -

Tower Mod (0)

Scratch Build (0)

[snip]

If I understand it correctly, it should say (1) next to scratch build.  I tried registering two times with the same email address and same entry (just in case I made a mistake the first time), and it gave me this same error twice.  Is this something that everyone's experiencing, or just me?  Thanks in advance.  

Hello everyone!

Just register and get exactly the same email. 

So it should be? I'm in the game or not?

And when will be deadline?

In this email:

The submission deadline will be April 15 2015 - anyone fails to complete their works will be disqualified

And in this rules  

Worklog Submission – by Apr. 30 2015.

Submit your entry to mod@coolermaster.com.tw by the end of Apr. 30 2015.

Hey guys, I just completed my registration for the competition for a scratch build, and when I received the email it said:

If I understand it correctly, it should say (1) next to scratch build.  I tried registering two times with the same email address and same entry (just in case I made a mistake the first time), and it gave me this same error twice.  Is this something that everyone's experiencing, or just me?  Thanks in advance.  

Your registration is succesfull. The email system had some issues, but is being fixed now.

Hello everyone!

Just register and get exactly the same email. 

So it should be? I'm in the game or not?

And when will be deadline?

In this email:

And in this rules  

Deadline is april 30th - the website is correct.

(The email response will be corrected)

Your registration is succesfull. The email system had some issues, but is being fixed now.

Deadline is april 30th - the website is correct.

(The email response will be corrected)

I received an email directly regarding this issue.  Thanks knud!

Archived