Cosmos SE - NitroGlycer

Jonas A - CaseMod Art

Assembly 1.0

So assembling the painted parts and starting to look really nice! biggrin.png

IKJNMDU.jpg?1

kdC7XnV.jpg?1

o1ZPn4E.jpg?1

o1ZPn4E.jpg?1

The GPU has also arrived it's going to be a gigabyte windforce card.
Also the GPU is a little longer than expected so the sidetower is going to be changed slightly.
The laser parts should be here today as well.

So for now what do you think?

Laser parts and GPU

So I'll be home tomorrow and able to continue! also get the spray paint brand and can for cougourlode2 :)

so the laser cut parts have arrived and I'll be adding them as the case is prepared for it, 

what I was able to put in right away was the side of the PSU shroud.

as well as the gigabyte g1 gaming GPU, and the last 2 RAM modules came in as well, and it looks fantastic.

let the photos commence!

kJry2KI.jpg

SeK4oz7.jpg

and here's the sidepanel of the shroud

aWuEIqU.jpg

uyyqFfH.jpg

5GEspMT.jpg

the last few parts

uFfmhue.jpg

Next up is getting the last laser parts added and readied.

Submission Day!

So today I finished the mod, and wow I was in such a rush (bad planning from my side) but in the end I made it with very few regrets
Only actual regret is that I never got the sleeving from my sponsor, but that's also a fault on my part, I should have done it myself.

So without futher intrusion here is the baby.

vnNc54o.jpg?1

QVxEOmO.jpg?1

IVzooSv.jpg?1

1jfD0dW.jpg?1

SsxuBBS.jpg?1

pEezoCA.jpg?1

6o0bWey.jpg?1

mXbrjOp.jpg?1

The Rush To The Finish Line

so the past few days have been hectic, I've not been able to documment all of it, but here is what I've got!
I had to make some changes to the case to make the panels fit, (design flaw from my side) and as well as that I've "created" the front panel.

Explanation of the panels!

The front panl is made of 2 sheets of acrylic, 1 white 1 mat black.
the white sheet is the one equipped with hole for fans and is the sheet that hold the fans
the black sheet is cut with a pattern that is representing molecules.

The side panels is made of 6 sheets, 3 white background sheets, and 3 sheets with patterns on them.
The overall theme of these patterns is the formula of nitroglycerin, and also give you a hint of the name "NitroGlycer"

So here's the front!

First picture is where the front panel is being pressed down, so the silicone is taking it's effect and makes it sit in place.

QKBarj2.jpg

HxNHf25.jpg

1VY3ArX.jpg

R42Trpg.jpg

4pQmMRo.jpg

Hope you like the project! this is how it's going to be for the competition, I am going to continue with a few things after the competition!  

Archived