Bulldozer project - AMD Tribute

Ilija Dakic

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Starting to look good! Good luck with the next steps. :)

Tnx man, here is the update :D

Ok, i know it has been a good long while since i last posted but i am happy to inform you that i am contiunuing my work and that i cleared another year in my faculty :D studying came first to this... sorry :(

I took few of these at local shop here in Serbia ( Uradi sam / Do it yourself ) 

2n6djb4.jpg

I cut them to lenght and i made new tracks... 

b3llxy.jpg
( mind the dog, she is dangerous ) :D

2621afq.jpg
2lygdh.jpg
2s9en1t.jpg
2j644uc.jpg
6posy9.jpg

I figured out how to make the windscreen the way i want it to be, also spoon is done tomorrow when i take the rear suspension from Fiat Punto

There is a bit more update some stuff came last week from AquaTuning :) 

2lub80.jpg
2zz6d0z.jpg
2nkv12s.jpg
34ql2f7.jpg

Tomorrow i will make ubber update!!! I kept you in the dark for far too long :)

Ok, i got few pics of progress and a question :D

svos9e.jpg

3bitv.jpg

The spoon will be simmilar to this but i will str18 it a bit, add some mesh on top, make it more robust with stirofoam and such... it will look really good with suspensions and all painted ;) trust me, i have it in my head!!!

Also  there is a question regarding these two pictures below

11w8vbq.jpg

1oakps.jpg

Should i make mud protector on the 2nd pic, or should i leave it like it is on the 1st? 

Please post coments on what you think i should do and what you like/dislike on it...

Tnx, Bax!

I made a compromis with mud flaps and went llike this, i think you will like it :D 

2v2aaep.jpg

seuemf.jpg

51rq6w.jpg

23ifakk.jpg

hs16af.jpg

And the demonstration of power!!! :D 

Just for you to see how sturdy this thing really is... ( also to mention i am 192cm tall )

2vwsl5x.jpg

359z6e8.jpg

I hope you can gasp the sheer size of this thing :D

At some point i will make it battery operated and i will drive on top of it XD 

Peeps, i know pictures are awful but my camera bateries ran out :( so i had to use my camcorder.

fd51s4.jpg

112hcu8.jpg

2mpzej6.jpg

2zialj5.jpg

1zoke81.jpg

x4ol78.jpg

I know most of you will criticize my choice to go for wood instead of alu but i had my own good reasons :) 

Also as you can see, my suspensions came and i am super happy about it :) Deatails almost complete and i hope that tomorrow i will finish complete body and start painting it hehe

• 3 weeks later...
 here is an update after a big long while

I fixed the doors so they can open correctly now and i had to make them open up top because of clearance issues :/

This is first layer of acrylic filler

2s7ffw5.jpg

2ryllyf.jpg

j0d26h.jpg

a9lffs.jpg

This is 2nd, and there might be a tird to fill the smallest holes :)

mt9kj9.jpg

I've got some stuff inside of the case just to check how everything fits and looks in the cabin :D 

s183sy.jpg

iygdnm.jpg

10ejuqh.jpg

2r2lwty.jpg

2wh1g6u.jpg

5uog2w.jpg

izwyhk.jpg

sgqp3s.jpg

dff0h5.jpg

sxbuvo.jpg

I hope you like the overall look inside the cabin :) its a bit tight but I like it like that :) only main ssd's will be inside the cabin, hard drives will go under the entire thing, and under that, radiators, pumps etc :D

Its nearing the end and the start of painting :) i cant show you enough how that makes me feel :D

Also a small adition to everything :) i fixed my speakers that i will be using and i will be also replacing the monitor with 40" 4k display :D

2i7747t.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, that thing looks awesome! Can't wait to see what it looks like when it's finished :D

Tnx man, and stay tuned :D 

A few more days left, I will finish the mod before August :D 

As i didnt want to post pictures that make no sence, posting pictures where only i could see the difference, i waited a bit and once i had done things i deem'd made a change, i made a little walktrough around what i have done and around the case... 
The video is a bit on the longer side, and i got a bit confused with terminology i would be thrilled if you'd watch it :)

I will grab some batteries for my camera and that is one of the reasons i used camcorder now, and i will take some nice closeups tomorrow, also i will most likely put primer on the drawer piece :)

UPDATE!!!, still not painting :( ran in to some work related issues :P but still sort of big update :)

1)  The "Nose job":

fuzuo.jpg

jqn6mr.jpg

1nzo6u.jpg

9hkjyc.jpg

287htea.jpg

33067x1.jpg

r2vqyv.jpg

2)  FINALLY! Fan mount... 

2j0idlh.jpg

adey39.jpg

rs53f9.jpg

nqfcz.jpg

2z6v6mo.jpg

3) Polyester filler :

2aeynwk.jpg 

Hole for 24-pin done old fashion little plate style with |-type screws :D

72pu1u.jpg

mw47c7.jpg

309t4s7.jpg

It still needs sanding before painting, i corrected the edges and everything on the bodywork of the core part, i got fittings, and i did a hole for 24-pin

Archived