Responsiveness of mod.CoolerMaster email address? confirming entry

Mono

I have submitted my entry into the scratch build competition a few days ago. Using the instructions provided in the email that has been send many times. mod@coolermaster.com.tw

I have also sent emails asking for confirmation but have never received anything back.

How can I find out if I have been entered? Don't want the due date to pass by just to find out they never received my emails.

I have emailed them a few times early on in the project and did receive responses then.

same question. :)

thanks for raising this question bro mono.

Yah! I do hope I get some sort of confirmation soon. I put a lot of work in for the competition O_O

Edit: Replied. All sorted. :)

Hi Mono and Andrew, 

Please check your e-mail for the reply.

Thanks.

Thanks. I have replied. Hopefully I can get replied to quickly since the deadline is close.

Edit: Replied. All sorted.  :)

I sent the photos to the project as requested (mod@coolermaster.com.tw), I have also sent  3 emails asking for confirmation but have never received anything back.

How do we know it's all ok??

All the submission e-mails have been replied with the confirmation, and some of them are required to e-mail the missing date, for example the description of mod concept, or the selected final mod photos. 

If you haven't receive any feedback yet, it's probably the e-mails are failed to deliver into the mail box. Please do forward again your original submission e-mail to mod@coolermaster.com.tw 

Please also make sure your attached photos are not over 5MB. 

Thank you.

All the submission e-mails have been replied with the confirmation, and some of them are required to e-mail the missing date, for example the description of mod concept, or the selected final mod photos. 

If you haven't receive any feedback yet, it's probably the e-mails are failed to deliver into the mail box. Please do forward again your original submission e-mail to mod@coolermaster.com.tw 

Please also make sure your attached photos are not over 5MB. 

Thank you.

Thank you, ever received confirmation.

Archived