H.A.F. REBORN

neSSa

For a long time I was totally focused on benchtable and so followed projects based on them, but now I'm going back to my old love "PC Cases". Although I can not think of any possible on the market that could satisfy me the way he came out of the factory , there's one that I'm particularly emotionally attached to, no matter what its shortcomings. From there came the idea with the intention to try to bring the same to the level of perfection, technologically and aesthetically and functionally.

Case that has been resisting the technical novelties but so many times has been used on the modding scene, which I've already been working on by bringing together two of the same in "Cubex" PC mode (http://www.sspcmodding.com/cubex/), now comes to order as an undying idea to incorporate, on and in him, so much more! It is His Majesty the HAF 932 and HAF hence the name Reborn as the rise of the phoenix smileface.gif

Cooler Master HAF 932 case
Cooler Master V1000
Cooler Master V850
Cooler Master JetFlo 120mm red
Asus Maximus V Extreme
Intel I7 3770k
Geil EvoTwo 4x4Gb 2666Mhz DDR3
3 x GPU Asus Radeon 7970 dc2t (CFX)
Intel 335 SSd
All is watercooled by EKWB, Phobya and Alphacool components

Project is finished, here are the pictures :)

HAF-reborn-002.jpgHAF-reborn-005.jpgHAF-reborn-004.jpgHAF-reborn-006.jpgHAF-reborn-012.jpgHAF-reborn-020.jpgHAF-reborn-034.jpgHAF-reborn-038.jpgHAF-reborn-046.jpgHAF-reborn-049.jpgHAF-reborn-053.jpgHAF-reborn-060.jpgHAF-reborn-068.jpg

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived