Razor's Edge

Iraklis

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello everyone.

I just came back from my vacations and found some time to work with the led plexi, its still incomplete but you now you can have an idea how its going to look.

bRCb7Gp.jpg

Cheers

Iraklis

Today i finished one of the led panel. Unfortunately i messed up something and the led controller doesnt work. Ill have to sort it out later, but you can get an idea how its going to look.

54y8M5N.jpg

hQzUcRS.jpg

8AOdDBW.jpg

Cheers

Iraklis

Since i wansnt able to sort the things out with the LED controller, i order a new one and the mean time i decided to work with something else. I decided to change the brown anti vibration pads with the white ones. Tomorrow ill sleeve the cables and work with some custom stickers.

SqyNJya.jpg

RMEun8Q.jpg

xhnQkHK.jpg

fxZgyd1.jpg

9yHFFfV.jpg

Cheers
Iraklis

Today i worked with the led controller cover. Unfortunately i wasnt able to fix the old controller and i bought a new one.

l8ye9Wx.jpg

hAIKFDy.jpg

Tommorow i hope that ill be able to complete the cover.

Cheers
Iraklis

After many tries i completed the most parts of the LED Controller. The only piece i miss is the top lid and it is ready. I also decided that ill have the controller outside of the case.

xEiEHkl.jpg

GLOByQA.jpg

6abWZTl.jpg

Cheers
iraklis

Hello everyone.

Today i finished the LED controller, if everything goes by the plan tommorow ill fire it up for a test drive. I also started the painting of the case 

v8MvSzF.jpg

8jdKYaO.jpg

Cheers

Iraklis

Archived