On Saturday I received my DDR sticks, 32GB of Corsair Vengeance. The sticks were Black, so I hit local home improvement store and found a great aerosol substitute paint for the Porsche Gulf Racing Blue, it's Harbor Blue enamel paint by Rustoleum. I'm using these to create a DIY video guide to painting DDR heat spreaders, too!

take-apart-corsair-ddr-heat-spreader-pai

take-apart-corsair-ddr-heat-spreader-pai

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

Have you guys heard of Ensourced? Somebody refered me to this guy for custom cable sleeve ordered and extension cables with paracord. Really Nice Quality & GREAT PRICES. I initially thought Burnt Orange would work with my color theme, but didn't look right, so thinking of matching the Stainless Tubing instead, so I bought these three variations of Grey.... Hmmm

ensourced-paracoard-individually-sleeved

8 pin GPU Paracord individually sleeved cable in "Smoked Grey"

"Charcoal Grey" paracord

"Graphite Grey" paracord

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you! Back at the workbench today, I created a PSU shroud for my Cooler Master Mastercase 5 build. It's made from 1/8" thick cast acrylic with embedded magnets I found on ebay, I drilled holes and glued on two legs with weld-on acrylic cement for easy on/off installation. Next step is painting the shroud gulf racing blue and draping over the orange stripe onto the shroud.

cooler-master-mastercase-5-pro-psu-cover

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for being patient with this build, I'm trying to find time between my other PC build commitments, this Thursday I did get the Mastercase PSU shroud painted to match the chassis. Here is the plate with and without the gulk racing stripe and just after applying the gloss clear coat

buy-cooler-master-mastercase-psu-cover-s

gulf-racing-paint-color-mnpctech.jpg

Archived