[project] i-spider, a stacker mod.

_ferry_

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
So when do you start taking orders _ferry_?

I already did 1, and more to come, if i have some time for it ;)

Anyway, here is an update, someone gave a idea of mounting some plexi beyond the air intake covers on the sidepanels. So i tried:

full.jpg

full.jpg

Later i also mounted a 10cm CCFL, i don't know exactly how to explain the way i've mounted it, but i had to cut the normal CCFL pipe in half to be small enough.

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

5 candyshots ;) I had to mount the 3 plexi pieces at the front permanent and correctly aligned ( some of them were cracked, so i made new ones) And might add some black paper on the back, to prevent seeing the CCFL mirrored in the window

Jum jum :P

I completely agree............. :shock:

So ferry, is the end in sight? It's amazing how much work you've put into this case. Is it an ongoing thing, or do you definitely know when you'll be done?

Dude i know you may have been praised to heaven about your case but that is seriously some hardcore modding 20/10 dude,,

1 small question though, when painting the chassis black how did you do it?

did you sand before hand ?

any help would be great as i would really like a black interior on my stacker which im ordering tommorow

cheers dude,

does anyone know if there is a place in the uk where you can get replacement panels for the stacker as i want to btx style it by flipping the mobo over and then have a windowed right side panel

Why don't you start another thread for this. This is ferry's worklog.

Archived