[project] i-spider, a stacker mod.

_ferry_

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

full.jpg

I've made a piece of aluminium, made 4 holes in it and sanded it down. For what would this be? Lets see....

full.jpg

Adding a piece of plexi with 5 white led's

full.jpg

It's going to be some kind of panel where i fit in those brake cable's. Because the tiny cables inside have a maximum lengt because i made them from a IDE cable, i need a place where i can extend them. On the back i can solder them to another cable, to continue my way.

Offcourse i could yust simply hide my signal cable's beyond the mobo tray, but i like it on this way.

full.jpg

The place where it should be.

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

The white color isn't white at the pictures, the camera doesn't like white light :( Also the 2 cable's at the lower right side should be mounted. And the plastic clips on the lower left side are screwed on the backplate by now. Doesn't mather for the pictures.

Next thing to do is finishing the PSU, comments and so are welcome :)

Thanks :) They are for signal cable's like fan RPM signal, power, some leds, pump relais and that kind of stuff. I could also hide them beyond the motherboard tray. But just kike you said, I like it ;) Why should i hide cable's if they are looking good. :wink:

It really is a piece of art, everything is completely original. I wouldnt call you a modder, but a proffesional. You could (if you dont already) make a healthy living on producing these original mods. Originality is the key and this is in my eyes already one of the best mods I have ever seen and it isnt even finished hehe :P. I simply love it, well done.

Archived