MasterCase5 MOD: Project TRON

Megadeblow

On 2/2/2017 at 1:20 AM, Ne1ld0 said:

Oh, I forgot to ask now that Tron 1.0 is complete, how loud/annoying are your power inverter(s)?

I'm only using one that has a sound controlled feature and it gets annoying pretty quick with that high pitched constant noise.

Also, if you used 2 power inverters, is one for exterior and one for interior lighting? If so, would love to see pics with each turned on individually.

Well, I cant hear the inverters, all i can here are fans and the pump, normal sounds :)
The battery packs I have used did have a louder buzz, but once all hidden away inside a case they too will be very hard to hear when fans and pumps are going. 

Yeah using 2x, one for the outside and other on the inside, I can have a couple of light up modes then. 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Tron cycle update!

While at the Makerfaire event I bumped in to some nice guys from 3D GBIRE, they had some Ultimakers out on demo and kindly said
they would do me a quick print, by quick I mean 15hrs lol..

anyway, this is the result and its not bad for medium settings.

[IMG] 

[IMG] 

[IMG] 

[IMG] 

made some double sided EL tape by folding and gluing.

[IMG] 

This is just resting on the case, not sure where I will place it as yet, maybe on the inside..

[IMG] 

Archived