Jump to content

Recommended Posts

hi i just Bought a pair of led stripes for my pc but i dont have a windowed side panel i wonderd if any one knows where i can get one or if i have to some how modify my old side panels my case is a Cooler Master Silencio 352

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..