TARDIS PC

Michael

Log also available at: tardis.enarchtech.com

End of Day 1:

I got the General Dimensions done for the bottom of the T.A.R.D.I.S. -- The back side is blank and solid because it is going to be holding the Fans, PSU, and Motherboard I/O. As of right now, I'm not 100% sure what the hardware inside will be.

On another note, The top of the T.A.R.D.I.S. -- I don't necessary know how i'm going to end up joining the two parts together. I'm planning on making the lamp on the top of the T.A.R.D.I.S. actually light up. It will be acting as the "Power LED". So whenever the PC is on, the lamp will be lit. Lamp will be White.

Tardis 2.JPG

Day 2:

Today I started to add parts on the back panel. The parts are the following:

Green: Corsair SF450 PSU

Blue: 2 CM Master Fan Pro 120mm

As of right now, That is all I have as far as PC specs right now. I'm looking for a motherboard.

If you are wondering: The sides are transparent because they will be layered. One piece will have only the windows cut out, and the other will be the piece that is shown there. This is to give the case the depth it needs for it to be the side of the tardis.

The pile of rectangles on the right of the picture are the "Public Police Box" signs. Due to the top of the TARDIS still being very well in the "Design phase", they are just chilling there until such time that they can be added to the sides.

Tardis 3.JPG

Day 3:

IMG_9331.CR2

Day 4:

I finished Cadding the roof, I will fabricate the roof hopefully tomorrow.

Top.thumb.JPG.21b3673114c71aebc7f0e72c65d2a4f1.JPG

I also tried fitting it onto the bottom part of the tardis. Still no idea how to secure these pieces together. I am hoping that once I get the parts fabricated, I will be able to be able to come up with an idea of how to secure these two parts together.

58a16598e606f_Assemblyw-roof.thumb.JPG.b36b2cf5fd2c5bf75a1051941b6f70ba.JPG

I also fixed the two side panels. The door is yet to be cadded, as I don't know how much room there will be inside behind the door. If there is enough room, I might make one side of the Tardis open so you can see the inside. Not sure yet. Room permitting.

58a1659a6c05a_Withnewsidepanels.JPG.981188cbe14f737351d079b2f5f1c20a.JPG

Archived