15 hours ago, Encik Chopper said:

I'm a late come here.  1 question, For Tower category, do I need to use cooler master case?

Edit:  ** I just found the rules on the website :)  

No you can use any Cooler Master case from any year. But registration closes March 31st so if you want to enter be quick.

5 hours ago, Igor Below said:

Hello, tell me please whether a key role is played by the choice of components for assembling a modding  pc, top or budget line of performance., As well as the brand of the component manufacturer.

The components play no role in the judging. You will be judged solely on the appearance and modding techniques used. You can and are encouraged to use older cases to enter the 25th Anniversary category. You can use components from 10 years ago if you want to. The brand doesn't matter as none of our judges are employees of industry brands.

On 3/31/2017 at 2:32 AM, Ettore Landolfi said:

I have started a worklog,then registered on the mod world series form,but no confirmation is arrived on my mail;

Sorry for the delays. The office was closed Monday and Tuesday this week due to national holidays. We are backlogged with final day registrations. You will receive a confirmation as soon as possible. If you do not receive one by Saturday please contact us via the Case Mod World Series official email: mod@coolermaster.com.tw.

Archived