Confidential Project by DOliveira

D0liveira

Hello friends of Bittech forum.

I'm starting the Confidential project worklog today. This project has a retro futuristic aesthetic, where through a case Cooler Master Stacker 830 SE and some parts of a Cosmos S found in an old iron will make the creation of one of the most incredible projects of 2017, joining the retro aesthetics of Stacker 830 SE and the modifications that will bring the air of the future to the project.

I present below, all the kit involved in the process of assembling the Confidential project. 

Specifications:

KIT 01

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming 3
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790K - 4.4Ghz
Memory: 32GB DDR3 HyperX Fury 1866Mhz
SSD: 2x 240GB HyperX Savage – Raid 0
HDD: 1TB SSHD Seagate
VGA: Gigabyte GTX 1060 - 6GB - 128Bits
PSU: Cooler Master G750M

KIT 02

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-SLI
Processor: Intel Celeron- 3.20Ghz
Memory: 32GB DDR3 HyperX Fury 1866Mhz
SSD: 2x 240GB HyperX Savage – Raid 0
HDD: 1TB SSHD Seagate
VGA: Gigabyte GTX 1060 - 6GB - 128Bits
PSU: Cooler Master G750M

Water Cooler Custom Kit for the two kits of the brand Alphacool, provided by Alpha Premiere Computers, contains the following items:

1 - Alphacool XP³ Light CPU block;
1 - Phobya Extreme CPU block;
1 - Alphacool Dual Bay Reservoir;
1 - 800l / m pump;
1 - Radiator 360mm;
1 - Double radiator 240mm;
Hoses, fittings 45º and 90º and adapters of 1/3.

Project image(3D):
Confidential-Project-Final-lateral-esque
The project also features Titan Caselabs and MakersBr sleeve wraps, Dremel tools, Arduino boards and RoboCore electronics, and the help of DT3 Sports and ProGamers with items that will make all the difference in the project ecosystem.
The initial idea of the project (see image below) is to use only the materials Aluminum, Acrylic and Tempered Glass in the composition of the project. I will reuse the maximum amount of aluminum materials that came from the Cosmos S enclosure to build the Stacker 830 SE design, since most of the Cosmos S aluminum panels will only be useful for the Confidential project.

Archived