Guardians Of The Galaxy 2- But still Thinner :)

Zenator

Tv9QS9W.jpg

Hello Again :)  

I had not planed on doing a second build for the world series but I still have time for something small.  I have been thinking about doing a small form build for some time

and i've been wanting to do a white build as well, so for this build im looking at doing a build in white and making it slim.

I Will be using a Master Case Maker 5 and a Cosmos SE

WvRnxrr.jpg

6DSh5Gj.jpg

More again later. :)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

De-construccion have begun, lots of cutting still to go to get that "SLIM" look and the MIG waiting to put it all back together again.

Y1w9FHa.jpg

Quick layout

SP6Vhze.jpg

And a way to put it all back together again, Oh what fun this will be!

Some steel may be injured in this process :P

9tqsi8f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

l8Fzwdr.jpg

Hello Again :)

So Far what i'm doing is im trying to reuse as many parts as I can from both cases. The MoBo tray has been centered in the case to have even room on both sides,

The back side being for the cooling and cabling, Giving me 80mm at the back and 80mm on the MoBo side and a 160mm all up. More then enough space to get things done.

km21eRJ.jpg

zr50LUU.jpg

F77DkW0.jpg

DPUJery.jpg

Wz5niyB.jpg

UyXTaAT.jpg

GboVhT3.jpg

Thanks again for stopping by.

• 2 weeks later...

Update on the Thinner build, Case frame is now reshaped. The back of the case now has room for 2x360 rads for the cooling the GPU & CPU. And in side the MaterWatt Maker 1200 PSU. Still lots more to come and still lots more to do.

7gChfCk.jpg

ZPOkDVS.jpg

8u9pqVT.jpg

Time again to show some pic's.

From one case to the next I have used the rear GPU mount from the Cosmos SE cut it out reshaped it to fit in the top of the frame to hold the GPU in place. Plus one new clear and black printed GPU logo, For some back light RBG.

9iJCMq6.jpg

9pprgBp.jpg

Z9JM8D1.jpg

0eLgbL7.jpg

W58ti6z.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived