• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 08/03/2017 at 0:37 PM, Bob Lindall said:

Well done!  Congratulations on such a great work!

Thank you so much for having followed up to the end now to complete the project I will leave video with final result ... :grin:

On 08/03/2017 at 0:41 PM, Buckroger said:

Hi,  nice build 

Thank you .... :grin:

A beautiful work with many manual cuts with a high difficulty level for the completion of the project. Case worthy of special attention of all, A beautiful and very talented modder. Surely you will have my vote guaranteed in this competition. Continue this magnificent work :grin:

How many hours did this project take you to complete?

Congratulations looks fantastic, Im sure its even more striking face to face.

Isso esta simplesmente espetacular ;)

On 17/03/2017 at 5:31 AM, Ronnie Hara said:

A beautiful work with many manual cuts with a high difficulty level for the completion of the project. Case worthy of special attention of all, A beautiful and very talented modder. Surely you will have my vote guaranteed in this competition. Continue this magnificent work :grin:

Thank you very much my dear for all the support always, without doubt this first of many other works that I will execute, I hope to count on the help of you in this competition, I am your fa ... :grin:

On 17/03/2017 at 11:34 PM, said:

How many hours did this project take you to complete?

Congratulations looks fantastic, Im sure its even more striking face to face.

Isso esta simplesmente espetacular ;)

Thank you very much for the compliment dear. It took me two weeks to complete the whole project, because I had an event here in Brazil to present the machine ... =)

On 17/03/2017 at 7:51 AM, knud said:

Looks very impressive.

Thank you so much, I count on your vote in the championship.

Archived