Project Technix

WiP PC Modz

Hi guys!Its my first time joining on such event like this (Cooler Master Case Modding) so im kinda nervous right now.. :shock::grin:

Wish me luck and I hope what i'm doing is right.. :)

Let me introduce myself, i'm John Patrick Sy Wong from Philippines.

I had a concept in my mind on building a "C-Frame" Open Air Case (a D-frame inspired case of a certain company)(not sure if its safe to mention it here but to be sure,I wont mention it):-P which I called it "PROJECT TECHNIX"..

I'll be using 3/4 size of PPR pipes and fittings plus acrylic sheets and maybe metal sheets.

here's a plan of mine..sorry if i'm too old school drawing such plans but it is where im more comfortable.. :) 

20170116_214202.jpg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm back guys!hmm.. okay to make it quick,i just measured the holes of the motherboard that I'll be using for this build and test mounted it to the tray i made.. by the way i'm using ASUS TUF SABERTOOTH Z77 motherboard..though its kinda old,it still serves me well and still kickin' some bones! :)

Also moving to the base/bottom part,is the radiator..It's an AQUACOMPUTER AIRPLEX MODULARITY 360..why this? because i love THICK! :P

IMG00556.jpg

IMG00555.jpg

Archived