I receive this error mail with this error: Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 552 5.2.3 Message size exceeds fixed maximum message size (13631488)
Last-Attempt-Date: Tue, 02 May 2017 15:42:29 -0700 (PDT)

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Luca said:

I receive this error mail with this error: Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 552 5.2.3 Message size exceeds fixed maximum message size (13631488)
Last-Attempt-Date: Tue, 02 May 2017 15:42:29 -0700 (PDT)

Had the same problem after trying the web portal to upload my work. 2 different computer (one at home one at work), and two different browsers.
Email just gives me the same problem, and I've not found a way to upload my work.

I refuse to use an alternative means unless instructed to (i.e. upload images to google drive or imgur or some other image sharing board)

BIG PROBLEMS.PNG

BIG PROBLEMS 2.PNG

Edit: Total size of all 5 images is under 16MB

Edited by Christiaan Venter
additional information

Good afternoon, when they filled in the form of final registration of their fashion, I could not finish registration on the site, the system asked me to send you data by e-mail. I sent you the data, and the photo by e-mail, please tell me, my final stage of registration of my account was successful?

Edited by Igor Below