20 minutes ago, André Paula said:

I sent the final submission to email ( mod@coolermaster.com.tw ) yesterday, because allways a error in the form, and send the photos from wetransfer, the total size are 9.9Mbs, but not received any confirmation yet :(

I got a notice from Wetransfer that the files were downloaded so I want to assume my project was accepted?
This really doesn't seem like something I want to participate in future.

Hi CM

I'm having the same problem here. Allways a error in the form.

I sent the final submission to email (mod@coolermaster.com.tw) yesterday,

I am waiting for confirmation from CM TEAM to see if they have received my final submission to the CMWS 2017.

I already sent several emails and also sent by wetransfers and did not receive any confirmation.

Thank you for informing me if everything is okay with the Final Submission.

Paulo Reis aka EVILPT

Hi All, we are going through all the entries and once your entry has been processed you will receive the confirmation email.  If your email has gone through then do not worry, you do not need to email in again to check yet.  However, if you have not heard from us by the end of this week then you may email in to check the status.