Project AXE-R [scratch build]

neSSa

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Project is finished! Enjoy :)

Two years ago today, AXE-R was project was initially conceived as a drawing, and today, it was finalized into the state-of-the-art full-aluminium chassis, combining the latest technology and the stunning hexagonal design.

AXE-R is divided into two sections - the cooling segment and the hardware section. The cooling segment is also divided in two loops, for CPU and GPU, which greatly enhances the performance efficiency of the components. This time, with the help from my brother Nemanja, and my friend Dušan, such a vast project was so much easier to take on, whilst providing handbrushed aluminium, as well as the nickel in the fittings, waterblocks, and much more to achieve the Premium look. The AXE-R case posesses an Arduino unit that measures the humidity and temperature, during which it's programmed to open the lid and circulate air throughout the chassis, should the overheating of the components occur. Therefore, we can say that AXE-R, regardless of the latest hardware that's implemented, is a true smart case.

Hardware which I've used in this project is:

Case: Custom AXE-R case by neSSa 

CPU: AMD Treadripper 1950x

RAM: ADATA XPG 8x8Gb DDR4 RGB

SSD: XPG SX8000 PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 

MB: Gigabyte AORUS X399 Gaming 7

GPU:  Gigabyte Vega 64 CF

PSU: Cooler Master V1200 Platinum and CM 120 AP RGB fans

Cooling: EKWB full custom dual-loop water cooling system

Thank you all for support!

BR neSSa :)

AXE-R-project-by-neSSa-1s.jpg