Coolone

LAN-Party RGB Laptop 2018

Worklog - Part 01
By Coolone

a. Name of mod:
"LAN-Party RGB Laptop 2018"

b. Description of my case mod:

Idea
For my "LAN-Party RGB Laptop 2018" Case Mod I will use an Black Aluminum Suitcase and some nice aluminums rods in "mirror like" finish for the Frame Structure combined with some nice wood.

I will use some nice RGB components for my Case Mod.

I will build it up in an modular way inspired by the modular way the Cooler Master MasterCase Series is made. If I build it up in an modular way the Case Mod will be something like an test bench.

Module 1: The Aluminium Suitcase

Module 2: The Frame Structure Design with nice wood

Module 1 & Module 2

Module 1 + Module 2: Module 2 fits into Module 1 = For safe transportation
Module 1 + Module 2: Module 2 fits on top of Module 1 = Test Bench = Portable High-end Gaming Case Mod

c. Introducing Pictures:

Some introducing pictures of my case modding project.

Module 1: The Aluminium Suitcase

BP_03_M1_Suitcase_01_02_IMG_2543_700x525

TOOLMATE DT-932078 - 460 x 335 x 150 mm
http://www.silvan.dk/

Module 2: The Frame Structure Design with Motherboard Tray

h_BP_05_Creating_the_Frame_Structure_Des

h_BP_02_0002_IMG_2604_700x525c.jpg

h_BP_02_0003_IMG_2605_700x525c.jpg

h_BP_07_Modular_02_Module_2_Frame_Struct

Safe transportation: Module 2 fits into Module 1

h_BP_07_Modular_03_M01_and_M02_Ready_Go_

Test Bench: Module 2 fits on top of Module 1

h_BP_07_Modular_04_M01_and_M02_Test_Benc

d. Test Bench:

Some information and pictures about Test Bench.

In hardware terms I think Test Bench is most of all used by Overclockers.

"Test Bench" - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Test_bench

A test bench or testing workbench is an (often virtual) environment used to verify the correctness or soundness of a design or model, for example, that of a software product.

The term has its roots in the testing of electronic devices, where an engineer would sit at a lab bench with tools for measurement and manipulation, such as oscilloscopes, multimeters, soldering irons, wire cutters, and so on, and manually verify the correctness of the device under test (DUT).

In the context of software or firmware or hardware engineering, a test bench refers to an environment in which the product under development is tested with the aid of software and hardware tools. The suite of testing tools is often designed specifically for the product under test. The software may need to be modified slightly in some cases to work with the test bench but careful coding can ensure that the changes can be undone easily and without introducing bugs.

Cooler Master Test Bench v1.0
https://eu.coolermaster.com/en/case/case-by-modularity/test-bench-v1/

Test_Bench_01_04_Cooler_Master_Test_Benc
( Click on picture for large picture )

Cooler Master Test Bench v1.0 - Product Sheet

Test_Bench_01_05_Cooler_Master_Test_Benc

Test_Bench_01_05_Cooler_Master_Test_Benc

Cooler Master LAB Test Bench v1.0 Review - Guru3Dcom

Test_Bench_01_06_CM_LAB_Test_Bench_v1_0_

https://www.guru3d.com/articles-pages/cooler-master-lab-test-bench-v1-review,1.html

Worklog - Part 02
By Coolone

Sorry but!

A new LAN-Party case mod is under development.

The upcomming LAN-Party case mod I will call "LAN-Party RGB Case Mod 2020 ( Wood Edition )".

For the new Case Mod I will use nice wood between the "mirror like" finish aluminums rods in the Frame Structure and I will use some nice RGB components for my Case Mod as well.

BR
Coolone

Worklog - Part 03
By Coolone

Sorry but!

The upcomming LAN-Party case mod I will call "LAN-Party RGB Case Mod 2020 ( Wood Edition )".

For the new Case Mod I will use nice wood between the "mirror like" finish aluminums rods in the Frame Structure and I will use some nice RGB components for my Case Mod as well.

BR
Coolone

Worklog - Part 04
By Coolone

Sorry but!

BR
Coolone

Worklog - Part 05
By Coolone

Sorry but!

BR
Coolone

Worklog - Part 06
By Coolone

Sorry but!

BR
Coolone

Worklog - Part 07
By Coolone

Sorry but!

BR
Coolone

Worklog - Part 08
By Coolone

Sorry but!

BR
Coolone

Worklog - Part 09
By Coolone

Sorry but!

BR
Coolone

Worklog - Part 10
By Coolone

Sorry but!

BR
Coolone

Archived