• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Tpbmods said:

Why is not in Scratch!!! This is effing wild. Master class grade build right here FOR SURE!

thank you for the appreciation. to be honest, I don't have enough confidence to take part in the "scratch" especially in the master league. this is my first time participating in an international competition. Maybe in the next year, I will consider your suggestions  :grin:

1 hour ago, Tpbmods said:

This may very well become classified as scratch due to the nature of the build.
But my goodness man, you have absolutely killed it with this build! I cant wait to see the end results

I just tried and tried my best in limitations ...

Because there are no rules to change the max 20% from its original form in the apprentice league.
But whatever the comments, I still really appreciate your attention to my work.

note: I also greatly admire your neatness and speed in modifying. The combination of ideas and good quality hardware has made your PC modification a significant competitor for other participants.
Good luck

529929116_x5(1).thumb.jpg.e897b5ebaf83d2ae35578ca92f5c0d77.jpg

the workmanship that was late I posted. photos lost in the crowd. I did a basic painting. I forgot what date, but it was definitely done by the end of July

571182762_x5(2).thumb.jpg.39b0d5332b9d1e6a4452d3a82e659a78.jpg

the process of working 120mm fan grill that I forgot to document. and I only remembered to take a picture after it was done

Archived