[CHINA] Handy Man - Mechanical Wasp

Ann Ann

Hello everyone, my name is YU HAN, from China. I am very happy to participate in Case Mod World Series again. The last time was almost five years ago, when it was the world runners-up in the Scratch Buid category.  Unfortanately this site is blocked in China so I could not share my worklog like everyone else, but please find all the pictures below.

My mod this year is called "Mechanical Wasp." This work is my original work, the theme is the wasp, which uses mechanical and technological methods, and the overall work is very futuristic. If you give it an anonymous role, I hope that this wasp is a fighting hero and does not want it to be evil. . . Hahahaha.

The production of the work uses a lot of processing techniques, such as CNC, 3D printing, laser cutting, and of course a lot of hand-made pieces. The production cycle of this work is also relatively long, almost more than 400 hours. Great efforts have been made in design, basically every joint can be active, including wings, legs and tails. I am still satisfied with the overall presentation.

Finally, I hope everyone in the contest does well!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg