[CHINA] Andy - Fading Time

Ann Ann

Hi my name is Andy and I am from China.  I am glad to be participating this year for the first time and will be entering my mod called Fading Time.  The inspiration for the creation stems from all the time I feel just passes through us without realizing and much of this time feels wasted.  I have moved the mod studio to Dalian, China for a year and want to use this mod to remind myself to be more productive.

For the mod I am going for a more vintage look for the case with bronze finishing, and after I finished painting the case I will be thinking about how to do the water cooling, as I’ll need this to fit the general outlook of the vintage look of the mod.

The moving clock will be a consistent feature of the mod, with a clock fixed to the front panel and a rotating look on the side panel to indicate the constant moving of time when people look at the mod, reminding you that the clock is always ticking.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG