• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone ! I'm excited to jump into battle for this years CMWS20 !    My name is Derek Wilson, and I build PC's as Rhoadspc. This will be my very first year entering the Coolermaster C

With the main chassis painted a rose gold, and the shroud over the bottom 2x200mm case fans painted a chestnut brown, I was able to start to test fit components back into the case. The system will hav

As I love doing themed builds, its a pretty common thing to put a figure in you're build of the character you're doing the theme after, like a pops for example. This build, however, is obviously somet

Posted Images

Remember Revan ? He’s back !! I worked with a local artist who let me use their work station and taught me how to cast an epoxy resin mold surrounding Darth Revan !

I really like how it’s turned out , all that’s left is to tap some holes in the top and mount it. 

E2D16A29-5042-48FC-B2D6-F8FE76C32BF5.thumb.jpeg.68e10a338345cdc68370c88e4d57fb2d.jpeg

• Like 1