image.png.dd2b4c97b6f1252bb5979c5309e61811.png

Welcome to my worklog for the Peripheral challenge in the CMWS2020

this one is gonna be fun to make and fun to play with afterwards.

Based upon a ........ it will........ and also one can use it to........

having said that, I will use a .......... to make it.............. so that it can ot only be used as a ....... but also as a .......

Having said that, I of course dont want to give everything away yet, so stay tuned to see what happens next.

Please keep this information confidential, I have already given enough info about its......... 🙂

more to come..... 🙂

• Like 2
  • Ali Abbas changed the title to BIG BAD BATTLE BOX!

thx Ann, yes am all in, I just hope the deadline is postponed. Covid issues here are very restrictive and I really want to (like all my fellow modders here I guess) be finished on time. time restrictions should not work out on the quality.

anyway, first of all guys, I changed the name. its not RAT PAC PONG! anymore, now its called

BIG BAD BATTLE BOX, because its a sheer man against man or women aagainst women battle station. gamer against gamer. its actually mpore than just the

two keyboard i am integrating. its a full arcade for two with two moniotr and controls etc.. more explanative text to come but first here are some pics.

special thanks to Coolermaster for their great hardware and this great platform to show it.

more to come.

938526593_61gInsi2XL._AC_SY450_.thumb.jpg.1c49ef4cc051f137b97e56dfb5a950ec.jpg

DSCN2255.JPG

DSCN2256.JPG

DSCN2257.JPG

DSCN2258.JPG

DSCN2259.JPG

DSCN2260.JPG

DSCN2261.JPG

DSCN2262.JPG

DSCN2263.JPG

DSCN2264.JPG

DSCN2265.JPG

DSCN2266.JPG

DSCN2267.JPG

DSCN2268.JPG

DSCN2269.JPG

DSCN2270.JPG

• Like 1

the next steps were to fix in the monitor which i bought in ebay for 20 bucks a piece.

its a pity cm doesnt have monitors, otherwise i would have preferred them.

anyway.

i made some clips and fixed them opposite each other.

the panel with the keyb and controls is flip open. dont need anyscrews for the montor panel either.

it will be a PC, a RETRO gamer arcade station and switchable between the two. it will also have two sets of speakers and controls and keyboards as well as a network router inside so i can play sw from the pc to the raspberry pi retor sw emulators.

all sound so easy, but i already have issues. but i love a good challenge.

one side will be the master and to play you will have to insert coins unless i of course turn an override key.

more to come.

DSCN2305.JPG

DSCN2306.JPG

DSCN2307.JPG

DSCN2308.JPG

DSCN2309.JPG

DSCN2310.JPG

DSCN2311.JPG

DSCN2312.JPG

DSCN2313.JPG

DSCN2314.JPG

DSCN2315.JPG

DSCN2316.JPG

DSCN2317.JPG

DSCN2318.JPG

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi guys, so here  is another bit of progress. after making myself an overall out of a platsic rubbish sack, i repainted the parts again first in white then in red. so it now has more brilliance when lit up. have stuck in quicte a lot of switches and parts too as well as proped the monitors in. the side lining strips are also in. so it more or less about wiring all up into the self made covers and parts now.

the mouse pads have been cut to size and stuck in too. they serve not just as mouse pad in pc mode, but also as wrist rests for thze 5 game buttons as well when in arcade mode. 🙂

more to come.

ps: the second coolermaster keyboard should arrive this weeks too then i can test it properly.

thc coolermaster 🙂

bbbb01.jpg

bbbb02.jpg

bbbb03.jpg

bbbb04.jpg

bbbb05.jpg

bbbb06.jpg

bbbb07.jpg

bbbb08.jpg

bbbb09.jpg

bbbb10.jpg

bbbb11.jpg

bbbb12.jpg

bbbb13.jpg

bbbb14.jpg

bbbb15.jpg

bbbb16.jpg

bbbb17.jpg

bbbb18.jpg

bbbb19.jpg

bbbb20.jpg

bbbb21.jpg

bbbb22.jpg

bbbb23.jpg

bbbb24.jpg

bbbb25.jpg

bbbb26.jpg

bbbb27.jpg

bbbb28.jpg

bbbb29.jpg

bbbb30.jpg

bbbb31.jpg

bbbb32.jpg

bbbb33.jpg

bbbb34.jpg

bbbb35.jpg

bbbb36.jpg

bbbb37.jpg

DSCN2370.JPG

DSCN2373.JPG

DSCN2374.JPG

DSCN2375.JPG

DSCN2376.JPG

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

hi guys, here is the first explainer video, the box is more or less finished. just some finishíng touched now and little alterations to the finish line.

A better flashy well made video is coming too.

• Like 3